Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    edited October 2020
    don't you live in battle ground? i wouldn't be throwing stones from that location
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

don't you live in battle ground? i wouldn't be throwing stones from that location

Your kind is ready to move down to BG and get actual land and give up Seattle bums shitting on their property.

I've worked in Seattle and Portland dude. Shit's for toolbags.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    PHD_Dawg said:

The 'D' must be for Dickhead.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Dunce.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Postal91 said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Dunce.
    Dumbshit
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

Postal91 said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Dunce.
    Dumbshit

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Your kind is ready to move down to BG and get actual land and give up Seattle bums shitting on their property.

meh, i like living in portland. but then again, i'm also someone who enjoys good food and good beer. and there's the added bonus that the mcmansion trash sequesters itself out to places like lake oswego and west linn

there's plenty of room out in clackamas county for you. i even heard applebee's is bringing their riblets back!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

meh, i like living in portland. but then again, i'm also someone who enjoys good food and good beer. and there's the added bonus that the mcmansion trash sequesters itself out to places like lake oswego and west linn

there's plenty of room out in clackamas county for you. i even heard applebee's is bringing their riblets back!
    Yeah, cant get good food or good beer any place besides Portland...

You're a fucking idiot
    edited November 2020
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I lived in the Pearl and near the rose garden for 5 years building my company's e commerce platform.

Most successful people in PDX either go up to Vancouver or go down to Lake O/Happy Valley. It's usually after they start having kids, like me.

So it's obvious you have no fucking clue what you're taking about.

Btw Vancouver beer has surpassed pdx. There's a reason Grains of Wrath is occupying your city now.
    haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Most successful people in PDX either go up to Vancouver or go down to Lake O/Happy Valley

Btw Vancouver beer has surpassed pdx
    :D:D:D:D
    edited November 2020
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Most successful people in PDX either go up to Vancouver or go down to Lake O/Happy Valley

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

So you're saying they stick to the downtown boarded up hellhole with drug addicts and almost zero places opened up?

Yeah, you really know what you're talking about here..
    haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

So you're saying they stick to the downtown boarded up hellhole with drug addicts and almost zero places opened up?

Yeah, you really know what you're taking about here..
    downtown can eat my ass in general but i do think it's hilarious how triggered a few broken windows makes the chicken littles. enjoy the cultural and culinary mecca that is vancouver, washington lol
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

downtown can eat my ass in general but i do think it's hilarious how triggered a few broken windows makes the chicken littles. enjoy the cultural and culinary mecca that is vancouver, washington lol
    Enjoy your moms basement.

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

stick to posting creepy shit, old man. that's more your speed.
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I live in Slabtown while you are at mom and dad’s in Bethany. Buffalo Wild Wings isn’t good food. Please keep poasting.
    edited November 2020
    haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I lived in the Pearl and near the rose garden for 5 years building my company's e commerce platform.

Most successful people in PDX either go up to Vancouver or go down to Lake O/Happy Valley. It's usually after they start having kids, like me.

So it's obvious you have no fucking clue what you're taking about.

Btw Vancouver beer has surpassed pdx. There's a reason Grains of Wrath is occupying your city now.
    We? bought long ago in Slabtown and love it, but I understand your poont.

Brick 3-bedroom home now worth over $1 million that was bought at $450k 12 years ago isn’t too bad.
    edited November 2020
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

Didn't bother me but you're full of shit if you enjoy bums and druggies walking up to you sitting outside trying to have a beer after work.

Loowit, Heathen, GoW, 5440.

Been to Great Notion and Labrewatory and Zoiglehaus and Gigantic a million times.

You're so out of your element here.
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

stick to posting creepy shit, old man. that's more your speed.
    Boobs are creepy?

Not appreciating boobs is way creepier

Unless you’re a closeted gay. In which case that explains a lot and you should come out.
    haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

Loowit, Heathen, GoW, 5440.

Been to Great Notion and Laboratory and Zoiglehaus and Gigantic a million times.

You're so out of your element here.
    When @haie and I agree you know @PHD_Dawg is a massive fag.
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🌈🌈🌈😂😂😂

Downtown needs more Pizzacato’s to deliver to your parents’ house on the West Slope.