Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dazzler, you speak incoherent dipshit, can I get a translation here?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,340
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

You know this is a looming Biden landslide when he is campaigning in deep red Republican Flint, MI just days away from the election and badakathcare is the primary issue. Brilliant strategy.

Notice how they have Jingping Joe facing the sun to warm him with sunglasses on and a heavy coat him and he’s still a bumbling idiot.

He is the worst presidential candidate for a major party in my lifetime.
    Dukakis was a total faggot disaster too.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,241
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

You know this is a looming Biden landslide when he is campaigning in deep red Republican Flint, MI just days away from the election and badakathcare is the primary issue. Brilliant strategy.

Notice how they have Jingping Joe facing the sun to warm him with sunglasses on and a heavy coat him and he’s still a bumbling idiot.

He is the worst presidential candidate for a major party in my lifetime.
    Sundowning "pudding pop" Joe is easily the worst. If not for the china flu and overwhelmingly biased news and social media spheres, Trump is moonwalking into a second term.

Seriously, the dem ticket looks like a placating throw away ticket parties sometimes cobble together for "wait for your turn" candidates. The extreme left wing views of the dem field didn't help matters, it put the DNC establishment puppet masters in an awkward position, leaving pudding pop as their least generally undesirable option. And I don't think the puppet masters expected to be in the presidential race. I believe the prize for them this time around was to at least hold onto the house and flip the senate. They'd be in position to cancel and possibly remove Trump under those circumstances. Anyway, I half expect civil war within the DNC if they don't win the presidency, and to see it go full Russian Revolution if they don't at least flip the senate and hold the house.