Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Laying the groundwork for a scam

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter

Because in October 2019, only the Overlords knew what was about to be unleashed.

Such bullshit. Shill.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    Odd since they didn't replenish the strategic stockpiles of PPE! Spent the money on weapons for ISIS and Iran cash.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sledog said:

Odd since they didn't replenish the strategic stockpiles of PPE! Spent the money on weapons for ISIS and Iran cash.

Daddy had a GOP majority and three years to replenish PPE
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Deflection! Do you play hockey? Oh shit of course not chicks don't play.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

At least we're talking about me again.

#Fascinating!
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337

Because in October 2019, only the Overlords knew what was about to be unleashed.

Such bullshit. Shill.
    How the fuck would Joe assume the outbreak would occur overseas and reach our shores?

Furthermore Joe didn’t write that teeet. He probably never even saw it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020

Such bullshit. Shill.
    How the fuck would Joe assume the outbreak would occur overseas and reach our shores?

Furthermore Joe didn’t write that teeet. He probably never even saw it.
    How did the WaPo know to run that story leading up to a pandemic that dropped less than 3 weeks later?

At least let the stew simmer a little bit before turning it up to full boil.

Somebody's lying. The fix was in.

https://www.livescience.com/first-case-coronavirus-found.html
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Fow Chee had One job
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Fow Chee had One job
    Clearly he's got all the power.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

If you really want to dive headfirst into that OBK rabbit hole.

Joe Biden used the pseudonym Peter Henderson in some of the emails with Hunter.

Peter Henderson is a character in Tom Clancy novels (hunt for red October) who is an American KGB mole that infiltrates the government.

Biden mentioned the phrase “Dark Winter” several times in the last debate. Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a real life senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001.

Dark Winter was focused on evaluating the inadequacies of a national emergency response during the use of a biological weapon against the American populace.

Yeah, the Dark Winter thing pricked up my OBK ears.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Peter Henderson is a character in Tom Clancy novels (hunt for red October) who is an American KGB mole that infiltrates the government.

Biden mentioned the phrase “Dark Winter” several times in the last debate. Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a real life senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted from June 22–23, 2001.

Dark Winter was focused on evaluating the inadequacies of a national emergency response during the use of a biological weapon against the American populace.

I’m not all about the whole NWO thing

But am totally onboard with a conspiracy that is being perpetrated on the American people through collusion of a TWO political party and the media. That is playing out daily.
    FTFY
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Houhusky said:

But am totally onboard with a conspiracy that is being perpetrated on the American people through collusion of a TWO political party and the media. That is playing out daily.
    FTFY
    That's also possible.

People are smarter.

Sometimes dumb as fuck - but collectively smarter.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225

Houhusky said:

Dark Winter was focused on evaluating the inadequacies of a national emer⁷gency response during the use of a biological weapon against the American populace.

But am totally onboard with a conspiracy that is being perpetrated on the American people through collusion of a political party and the media. That is playing out daily.
    https://images.app.goo.gl/QMtXxJ2pbX3BsGxLA
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

They actually do play hockey. But still
    haie said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Yeah but they're much tougher than HH.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225
    haie said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

My worst hit against me was a crazy woman who cross checked me in my back... she was batshit
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Houhusky said:

A lot of words to say I was right.