Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alyssa Milano ABANDONS Anti-Cop Rhetoric When She Thinks It's HER Safety On The Line

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I hate her, but I’ve read she wasn’t the one to call the police. Still, the woke idiots like her should remember that the cops are who they are going to call when there is a possible intruder.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

I hate her, but I’ve read she wasn’t the one to call the police. Still, the woke idiots like her should remember that the cops are who they are going to call when there is a possible intruder.

It has been a little easier to go about one's business since this whole defund the police bullshit started....

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,925 Swaye's Wigwam

She's also the one who had armed security at her anti gun event. I almost feel bad for her- I think there is a cry for help in there. Being famous at an early age can't be an easy start for anyone, especially when the lights go out.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

She's also the one who had armed security at her anti gun event. I almost feel bad for her- I think there is a cry for help in there. Being famous at an early age can't be an easy start for anyone, especially when the lights go out.
    That's called 'life'. The Throbber was BMOC as a senior in high school, too. Then reality sets in that there are literally thousands of BMOCs pumped out every single fucking year.

Alyssa hasn't figured out she has been replaced repeatedly by the babe-de-jour. Rather than adapt to her condition and get better at her craft, she went into attention whore mode.

Lots of ex-athletes have this same problem when the cheering stops.