Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coach Petersen can't recruit at the BCS level...

Allegedly.

Boise State's seven former commits have landed (for now) at Washington (two), USC (two), Oklahoma, Washington State and Nevada.

— Bronco Beat (@IDS_BroncoBeat) January 8, 2014

Obviously, you can throw out Nevada (and maybe WSU?), but the other 5 kids are "committed" to Washington, USC and Oklahoma. Once again, Kim was right.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sark is poaching BSU recruits? I'm sure that make Pat HadenFS and the boosters down there giddy with joy.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pererman and Jonathan Spliff are rubbing people the wrong way
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FO,G

no need for quote feature
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Anyone reading this 'hoss94' guy? He is ruthless on petersen and Kim keeps propping him up like he knows as much as Bleenor or something...and we all know that's not possible. And speaking of which, bleenor is now saying he loves the petersen hire. Not sure if I've ever been more entertained reading that dreckfest but also not sure I've ever been more worried about humanity as a whole.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited January 2014

Anyone reading this 'hoss94' guy? He is ruthless on petersen and Kim keeps propping him up like he knows as much as Bleenor or something...and we all know that's not possible. And speaking of which, bleenor is now saying he loves the petersen hire. Not sure if I've ever been more entertained reading that dreckfest but also not sure I've ever been more worried about humanity as a whole.

My annual subscription that I cancelled 5 months ago finally DIAFF yesterday. Where is dickus when you need him?

• Options

Kim is so desperate he is having to prop up another fake account.

You know you should light yourself on fire when Fleenor and Auburn Doog are continually kicking your ass in arguments.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You answered your own question.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hoss94 = Chipocrit = Kim. They are always wrong...that's what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

Sark is poaching BSU recruits? I'm sure that make Pat HadenFS and the boosters down there giddy with joy.

LIPO cockgobbler.
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Kim was Chipocrit, but do you know that for a fact?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's not certain that Bleener, whatever he knows, is deep enough with his interest in collegiate football to even give a shit about recruiting.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jmc84 said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Kim was Chipocrit, but do you know that for a fact?
    That's what I was hearing..I think it is true.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Barney said:

Got Yale in the act supporting Hoss now. They never stop. Grinolds is a gossip columnist with lousy sources. Coaches can't recruit to the PAC12, they don't breath purple and gold garlic fumes but don't miss our exciting recruiting function for only $25.00. this is going to be a hot ticket and will sell out fast. We will be tar and feathering effigies of the coaches and will have a vibrating dick molded from the Sark himself that a staff member will suck for 15 minutes every hour on the hour.

And there are people here who think Yale would be a valuable contributor.

CHRIST
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What did he say?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

death2ducks!!! true???

• Options

Barney said:

Got Yale in the act supporting Hoss now. They never stop. Grinolds is a gossip columnist with lousy sources. Coaches can't recruit to the PAC12, they don't breath purple and gold garlic fumes but don't miss our exciting recruiting function for only $25.00. this is going to be a hot ticket and will sell out fast. We will be tar and feathering effigies of the coaches and will have a vibrating dick molded from the Sark himself that a staff member will suck for 15 minutes every hour on the hour.

And there are people here who think Yale would be a valuable contributor.

CHRIST
    No shit! Yale fucking sucks. PLSS actually is right when he shits on Yale.

*See PLSS I do talk about the times that you are right and not always there to point out all the times that you are wrong.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    jmc84 said:

Chipocrit = d2d

So if Kim = Chipocrit

Kim = d2d and is therefore here.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm going to need to see a BCS Bowl win over a program like Oklahoma before I buy into the Peterman hype.