Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I was just looking at Herschel Walker's Instagram page

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,410 Founders Club
Numerous people on there calling him "Uncle Tom" and one anonymous tough guy threatening to smack the shit out of him.

Absolutely unreal.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    That is really awful and some people are horrible

But wait.... so now we do care about others on here?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,950 Founders Club

I have had the pleasure of sitting next to him during a Clemson graduation ceremony (my son, his nephew). I can guarantee you that even at his age, a young man would have to be a very, very tough guy if they think they are going to kick his ass. He is in incredible shape.

On the personal side he is the nicest person you could ever meet. Posed for photos with my niece and daughter, spoke to them for about 10 minutes and bs'd with me during the looong graduation ceremony.

As for the typically racist rats talking to a wonderful person that way? Fuck them.

CSB. Seriously.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I have had the pleasure of sitting next to him during a Clemson graduation ceremony (my son, his nephew). I can guarantee you that even at his age, a young man would have to be a very, very tough guy if they think they are going to kick his ass. He is in incredible shape.

On the personal side he is the nicest person you could ever meet. Posed for photos with my niece and daughter, spoke to them for about 10 minutes and bs'd with me during the looong graduation ceremony.

As for the typically racist rats talking to a wonderful person that way? Fuck them.

How was @Crow_T_Robot's commencement speech?
    Drunken