Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Finally heard part of Michelle's speech from last night.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
Of course she brought up the Holocaust of police wantonly killing black people. The white supremacists that Trump has empowered to march in our cities carrying torches and doling out murder and mayhem. Black people being denied the ability to vote. And the horror of white women calling the cops on black people simply because they have the wrong skin color.

But for some odd reason she didn't mention number one cause of death for black males between the ages of 15 and 34. Murder by other young black males. No, the threat of white supremacists is much, much greater.

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    The list of those innocent blacks intentionally offed by the white police are to numerous to mention. They don't include George Floyd or the Gentle Giant. When you need to make stuff up to make your point, maybe you don't have a point.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

The list of those innocent blacks intentionally offed by the white police are to numerous to mention. They don't include George Floyd or the Gentle Giant. When you need to make stuff up to make your point, maybe you don't have a point.

Biggest problem facing the black community is murderous cops. 75% out of wedlock birth rate no big deal.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    She also said, unlike Youpeple, Barack and I raised our kids with morals (or something equally insulting)

Gave no never mind to the ho.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    I pretty much immune to being guilted on systemic racism and my personal involvement in it. Look at the black lady running for Congress as she walks through devastated Baltimore neighborhoods. Baltimore run by dems for decades and by black dems for the last 13 years. Out of wedlock black kids isn't a me problem. My parents didn't have out of wedlock kids. I don't have out of wedlock kids and my kids don't have out of wedlock kids. My possible recommendations for decreasing out of wedlock kids would be rejected as race shaming. Conservative solutions for ending public teachers unions and funding parental school choice are rejected out of hand by black "leadership". BLM wants to make the matter worse by ending traditional family structure. So, I'll just hold my own beer and let them clean up their own mess. I'm happy to help if the solution will work. Reparations, more funding for crappy public schools, and guaranteed make-work jobs - I'll pass.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    He's a shitty speaker and lies a lot!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

Biggest problem facing the black community is murderous cops. 75% out of wedlock birth rate no big deal.
    *81%