Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's the Thing

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
It pretty much doesn't matter what you say. Biden's chicken should be baked over what he said. There are no ifs, ands or buts about it. No "context" issues. It should be unrecoverable. But is it? When Trump mocked the disabled guy, and GMAFB he absolutely did, I thought it was over for him. It wasn't, as we know. Not even a speed bump.

The "statesmen" requirement appears to be all but gone.

That said, Biden is just intolerable. His phony "C'mon man" regular-cool-guy shtick is as bad as Hillary's "hey sista" bullshit. It's whitey-trying-to-be-street cringe at its worst. At least the Don plays himself, which at times is hard to take, but it's really him. And he's an abortion by just about every other political measure too.

I need to hear from @thechatch if he thinks Biden is still in the bag after this latest masacre of an answer to a question.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Your not wrong.

But it's already forgotten.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not where it counts
  • Options

It pretty much doesn't matter what you say. Biden's chicken should be baked over what he said. There are no ifs, ands or buts about it. No "context" issues. It should be unrecoverable. But is it? When Trump mocked the disabled guy, and GMAFB he absolutely did, I thought it was over for him. It wasn't, as we know. Not even a speed bump.

That said, Biden is just intolerable. His phony "C'mon man" regular-cool-guy shtick is as bad as Hillary's "hey sista" bullshit. It's whitey-trying-to-be-street cringe at its worst. At least the Don plays himself, which at times is hard to take, but it's really him. And he's an abortion by just about every other political measure too.

I need to hear from @thechatch if he thinks Biden is still in the bag after this latest masacre of an answer to a question.

to be clear, lest I risk insult to everybody's favorite shit talker, the "he" in abortion by every political measure is Biden. not my finest Engrish grammar hour.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

to be clear, lest I risk insult to everybody's favorite shit talker, the "he" in abortion by every political measure is Biden. not my finest Engrish grammar hour.
    That's fine. Just a little more fluency every day.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your not wrong.

But it's already forgotten.

It’s hard to be forgotten when it’s completely hidden by the media. Guarantee > 80% of the country didn’t and won’t see that clip.
    They had to cover his backtrack though
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I disagree with the “Trump was mocking the guy for being disabled” narrative. He used to do that Spaz thing for healthy people as an insult, too.

He was mocking a disabled guy for being an idiot, oh no.

• Options
    edited August 2020

I disagree with the “Trump was mocking the guy for being disabled” narrative. He used to do that Spaz thing for healthy people as an insult, too.

Sure.

If Trump shit in your mouth would you blame it on the sewer system?
    It’s my opinion, and why are you fantasizing about Trump shitting? Trump didn’t even know the guy was a real life Spaz.

Remember, he’s an idiot. You really think he was mocking the guy for being disabled? That’s stupid. Biden really does look down upon Black* people, though.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Sure.

It’s my opinion, and why are you fantasizing about Trump shitting? Trump didn’t even know the guy was a real Spaz. Remember, he’s an idiot.
    Shitting in mouths, shitting on heads, there's a lot of shitting going on around here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sure.

It’s my opinion, and why are you fantasizing about Trump shitting? Trump didn’t even know the guy was a real Spaz. Remember, he’s an idiot.
    Shitting in mouths, shitting on heads, there's a lot of shitting going on around here.
    Getting a lot of Metamucil ads here.
  • Options

Sure.

I'm not crying about it. Hell'm voting for Trump. But these are the kinds of things that represent some of his baggage. He's impulsive and says and does stupid shit. Not all the time; but not infrequently. This is one of those times. Just a bad move and beneath him. My only point in bringing it up is that there was a time in American politics when that kind of fuck up would bury you forever.

But, again, Trump's gonna Trump. Take it or leave it. I'm taking it this go-round because other things are more important.

I found the “shitting” in my mouth beneath your usual level of discourse. Stop plagiarismingizing @MontlakeBridgeTroll’s shtick.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2020
    Let's see... yes, when I first met @NorthwestFresh he was wearing a MAGA Hat and shitting on young punks for $15 a man.
  • Options

Let's see... yes, when I first met @NorthwestFresh he was wearing a MAGA Hat and shitting on young punks for $15 a man.

Beer with fries-and-gravy shits cost $25. It’s the current market.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Sure.

I'm not crying about it. Hell'm voting for Trump. But these are the kinds of things that represent some of his baggage. He's impulsive and says and does stupid shit. Not all the time; but not infrequently. This is one of those times. Just a bad move and beneath him. My only point in bringing it up is that there was a time in American politics when that kind of fuck up would bury you forever.

But, again, Trump's gonna Trump. Take it or leave it. I'm taking it this go-round because other things are more important.

I found the “shitting” in my mouth beneath your usual level of discourse. Stop plagiarismingizing @MontlakeBridgeTroll’s shtick.
    Honestly, I have no idea why that image pops into my head when I'm trying to think of a situation where someone is just taking everything someone else serves up without question.

But, it does. So there you have it.

#ihavenofloor
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Beer with fries-and-gravy shits cost $25. It’s the current market.
    #CancelCapitalism
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

Sure.

When people imitate and mock Trump don't they use his mannerisms, speech patterns and looks? Why can't trump do it to others?