Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lol is there anything Trump won't lie about?

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
edited July 2020 in Tug Tavern
Got jealous of Fauci so he made this up to feel better about himself. What a fucking soft bitch.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

If you can't see that Trump lives to troll dipshits like you then no one, and I mean no one can help you.

Yes that's exactly what happened here. Dumbfuck.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    MLB will be canceled by then
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    It's almost as if this has nothing to do with anything.

Except in the broken minds of TDS sufferers.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

It doesn't, but it's just another example of how insecure that orange snowflake is. Apparently his "trolling" is to get his opposition to laugh and feel sorry for him.

It doesn't, but it's just another example of how insecure that orange snowflake is. Apparently his "trolling" is to get his opposition to laugh and feel sorry for him.

P.R.E.S.S.I.N.G. Way too fucking hard.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    Of course Trump lies. He’s a fucking politician, so he’s lying pretty much every day. He can go lie for lie with Biden if he really wants to. Who gives a fuck about the first pitch at a Yankees game?

In politics, if you’re basis for not liking a candidate is because you believe they lie about stupid shit like how much money they have, or where they graduated in their class at law school, or whether or not they fucked the fat intern, or whether they knew about selling weapons to the contras or if they just blatently make up stats like Obama’s retarded “90% of all guns seized in Mexico come from the US” idiocy, I’ve got some bad news for you...

They.
    All.
    Fucking.
    Lie.

Grow up, IC.
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    IC = troll

He has to be
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    Just so we can put things in perspective:

It is clear now that the BO and biden admin were the most corrupt administration in our history. That they spied on a competing presidential campaign headquarters. Used the FBI in an effort to take away the votes of half of the American people. Lied to the American people over and over and over again with the full support and knowledge of the democrats in the house and senate.

All that historic corruption and all this asshole is interested in complaining about is Trump throwing out the first ball at a baseball game.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,239

Got jealous of Fauci so he made this up to feel better about himself. What a fucking soft bitch.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020
    I’m trying to figure out the lie here. Levine and the Yankees said he can throw out the pitch, and Trump says “I think” it’s the August 15th game. Obviously it wasn’t that date, or at least confirmed, but he didn’t make up throwing the first pitch as the always-lying @insinceredawg said.

Huge scoop, dumbass. The only liar in this is you. Also, what a bullshit misleading headline by Daily Beast, solely designed to stimulate retards like OP. What’s your next source? Weekly World News?

TLDR Yankees offered Trump First Pitch, Trump thought it was on August 15 but it hadn’t been scheduled yet. Totally worth its own thread.
    ———

Yankees President Randy Levine, who’d offered to let him pitch at a game. But they hadn’t agreed on a date when Trump announced at the White House last week—shortly before Fauci made his comically awful pitch—that Levine “asked me to throw out the first pitch, and I think I’m doing that on Aug. 15 at Yankee Stadium.”
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Of course Trump lies. He’s a fucking politician, so he’s lying pretty much every day. He can go lie for lie with Biden if he really wants to. Who gives a fuck about the first pitch at a Yankees game?

In politics, if you’re basis for not liking a candidate is because you believe they lie about stupid shit like how much money they have, or where they graduated in their class at law school, or whether or not they fucked the fat intern, or whether they knew about selling weapons to the contras or if they just blatently make up stats like Obama’s retarded “90% of all guns seized in Mexico come from the US” idiocy, I’ve got some bad news for you...

They.
    All.
    Fucking.
    Lie.

Grow up, IC.

But I thought he wasn't a politician and that's why people like him?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

They.
    All.
    Fucking.
    Lie.

Grow up, IC.

But I thought he wasn't a politician and that's why people like him?
    People lie.

See also Media.

HTH

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,515 Founders Club

I’m trying to figure out the lie here. Levine and the Yankees said he can throw out the pitch, and Trump says “I think” it’s the August 15th game. Obviously it wasn’t that date, or at least confirmed, but he didn’t make up throwing the first pitch as the always-lying @insinceredawg said.

Huge scoop, dumbass. The only liar in this is you. Also, what a bullshit misleading headline by Daily Beast, solely designed to stimulate retards like OP. What’s your next source? Weekly World News?

TLDR Yankees offered Trump First Pitch, Trump thought it was on August 15 but it hadn’t been scheduled yet. Totally worth its own thread.
    ———

Yankees President Randy Levine, who’d offered to let him pitch at a game. But they hadn’t agreed on a date when Trump announced at the White House last week—shortly before Fauci made his comically awful pitch—that Levine “asked me to throw out the first pitch, and I think I’m doing that on Aug. 15 at Yankee Stadium.”

I was waiting for the inevitable @insinceredawg swallowed again update

It is clear now that the BO and biden admin were the most corrupt administration in our history. That they spied on a competing presidential campaign headquarters. Used the FBI in an effort to take away the votes of half of the American people. Lied to the American people over and over and over again with the full support and knowledge of the democrats in the house and senate.

All that historic corruption and all this asshole is interested in complaining about is Trump throwing out the first ball at a baseball game.

Yes.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

Yes.

Well, I mean, if Trump were to throw cheese it would make Obama look bad....

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Yes.

Well, I mean, if Trump were to throw cheese it would make Obama look bad....

One of the two positive moments of the Dubya presidency, and both happened in his first year in office.

https://youtu.be/NjGcCI9ByWw