Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon update from Mr. Doogerson...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
Went down for a golf vacation this weekend in Gearhart my buddy and our wives. Stayed at McMenamins hotel there and played the course a few times. Took the wives to Seaside and Cannon Beach. Been going there since I was a kid. I have never seen so many people in either town or on the beach. Covid not impacting that part of oregon's economy!

Best thing was a wore a shirt to trigger liberals in both Seaside and Cannon Beach and got a lot of funny comments.

Anyhow. Covid is over down there based on my observations.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,223 Swaye's Wigwam
    It was over when they tore down the century link hospital. Closing golf was seriously the dumbest fucking thing in all of this.

My private course in May and June had rounds +20% yoy, even with May only allowing 2somes for a couple weeks. On track to be even higher in July. 1 known case in the membership, Thank god those rakes are still out of the bunkers, might have been 2.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter

Went down for a golf vacation this weekend in Gearhart my buddy and our wives. Stayed at McMenamins hotel there and played the course a few times. Took the wives to Seaside and Cannon Beach. Been going there since I was a kid. I have never seen so many people in either town or on the beach. Covid not impacting that part of oregon's economy!

Best thing was a wore a shirt to trigger liberals in both Seaside and Cannon Beach and got a lot of funny comments.

The Vid hates sunshine and truth.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

I trust you’ve put you’re affairs in order.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

I trust you’ve put you’re affairs in order.
    He's willing his estate to Hardcore Husky
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    Ok, I'll bite.
    What was on your shirt?
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Blu82 said:

Ok, I'll bite.
    What was on your shirt?

Reagan/Bush 84
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,343 Swaye's Wigwam