Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kanye's platform is off to a rough start...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
"He explained that while he disagrees with abortion on a moral level, he thinks it should be legal, but suggests that if you have the baby you should get a million dollars."

"The money's not even real, and didn't we just stop all the jobs for six months?" he asked, also adding that the U.S. and other wealthy countries could pay to implement that program worldwide. West specifically suggested that Israel should pay for it in Africa. "I know this is my first rally, but I did smoke a bit last night, if I'm president, marijuana will be free," he also said.

"Shooting guns are fun," he also said, adding that we could be "enslaved" by China or other countries if we didn't have them. "Israeli women know how to fire a firearm -- they are trained how to do it."

Next, he yelled at a "TMZ corporate media reporter" in the crowd saying she only attended to "fuck his rally up" and calling her a "bitch."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/19/watch_live_kanye_west_holds_campaign_event_in_south_carolina.html

Comments