Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vince Nunley, 2021 3* DB, Oakley (Freedom), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

7 incher from Huffman to UW. Hope the TSIO guys, Colorado State, and Kansas are right about this guy

So our DB class is probably Spears/Tucker at CB, McCutcheon at Nickel, and this guy at S. You would have to go all the way back to Sark's transition class in 2009 to find the last class we didn't land a blue chip DB.
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

7 incher from Huffman to UW. Hope the TSIO guys, Colorado State, and Kansas are right about this guy

So our DB class is probably Spears/Tucker at CB, McCutcheon at Nickel, and this guy at S. You would have to go all the way back to Sark's transition class in 2009 to find the last class we didn't land a blue chip DB.
    Dyson will be that Blue Chip when it's all said and done. Cali is already hyping him as one of the state standouts.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

And Utah.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dyson will be that Blue Chip when it's all said and done. Cali is already hyping him as one of the state standouts.
    Give me Spears.

Spears is the one DB we are getting who was in our first round of offers. We? are generally really good at evaluating DB's. Shit Lake was still a defensive coach when we offered him.

Spears is the one DB I'm genuinely excited about. The others I have to talk myself into.

Lake has been amazing at turning 3 star DB's into studs. The question is will that type of development continue?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This is an amazing eval. Please watch this kid’s hudl.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biggins coming in swinging with his big 8 incher
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Love him as a safety. Hits like a truck
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

I'd be interested to see his measurables - he looks like he has a long wingspan. Speed looks fairly average, but other than that I could see him being a Dom type riser if he fills out.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 560
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Saw this in a post from a husky talking to Oregon fans on this site last July:

“Keep scraping up those HIDDEN GEMS while we take all the ELITE TALENT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!"
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dOgmaster said:

Saw this in a post from a husky talking to Oregon fans on this site last July:

“Keep scraping up those HIDDEN GEMS while we take all the ELITE TALENT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!"

Take this shit to BDTW where it belongs.

No one here is beating their chests about this class.
    They won't last long if that's what they are here for
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dawgs206 said:

I'd be interested to see his measurables - he looks like he has a long wingspan. Speed looks fairly average, but other than that I could see him being a Dom type riser if he fills out.
    Same, he looks huge on film.

Obviously hudl isn't everything, and coaches have more access to info than we do, but it's really crazy he doesn't have better offers. He just looks like a college safety already.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    He’s really slow but he’s long. Definitely not a corner.
  • BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Utah offered the kid I’m good wit dat. Utah usually swings a big dick defense
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Finally watched the tape. Rangy ballhawking kid. Looks good, definitely has the size. Will be interesting to see what his times look like. I like him, don't love him.
    NEsnake12 said:

Love him as a safety. Hits like a truck
    Big, long, good feet, ballskills, throws his body around, and can really cover ground
    edited July 2020

He’s really slow but he’s long. Definitely not a corner.

He’s definitely not slow. He’s just not 4.4