Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For those of you who subscribe to doogman

Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Aka all of you

There's some hawt talk on the alabama board over whether it'll be sark or Cristobal who takes over Alabama when saban is done

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    Baseman said:

Aka all of you

There's some hawt talk on the alabama board over whether it'll be sark or Cristobal who takes over Alabama when saban is done

Heard @Mosster47'sname floated as a possible successor when Cristobal leaves
    #metoo
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cristobal has a contract.

HTH.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Uh, who goes there? I legit have not set foot on Kim's turf in 10+ years. I seriously do not ever go there. Or really anywhere else? I wouldn't have the time even if I were interested.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,856
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Uh, who goes there? I legit have not set foot on Kim's turf in 10+ years. I seriously do not ever go there. Or really anywhere else? I wouldn't have the time even if I were interested.

You should check out BDTW. Business is booming with everyone leaving doogman due to Kim being extra faggy right now.

We seem to have a lot of new fish here as well.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You should check out BDTW. Business is booming with everyone leaving doogman due to Kim being extra faggy right now.

We seem to have a lot of new fish here as well.
    What is BDTW?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard that Bama was leaning towards Rolovich
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Aka all of you

They both have contracts
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Baseman said:

Aka all of you

Heard @Mosster47'sname floated as a possible successor when Cristobal leaves

Bottom autochin
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Unbelievable site"
    I just wanted to say thank you to all involved in making this site so addicting and worth every penny. I love Husky football, and, while, I don’t post very often I have been a member for many years. I check in numerous times during the day for posts, updates, and information, and I am never disappointed. This wouldn’t be the case if the Mods and posters weren’t so informative and interesting. I am especially grateful for the Mods being willing to throw their opinions out there for the world to see, even though, I may not agree with them a lot of the time. It is a pleasure to be able to receive your well researched and connected information on a daily basis. Thank you to all for making this site so outstanding.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

"Unbelievable site"
    I just wanted to say thank you to all involved in making this site so addicting and worth every penny. I love Husky football, and, while, I don’t post very often I have been a member for many years. I check in numerous times during the day for posts, updates, and information, and I am never disappointed. This wouldn’t be the case if the Mods and posters weren’t so informative and interesting. I am especially grateful for the Mods being willing to throw their opinions out there for the world to see, even though, I may not agree with them a lot of the time. It is a pleasure to be able to receive your well researched and connected information on a daily basis. Thank you to all for making this site so outstanding.

You're welcome