Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Jenny is going to shut down CHOP/CHAZ

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
I predict this doesn't go well. She made the bed, though. I'm sensing the hardcore residents will not leave w/out a fight and they are armed...

Never could have seen this coming...

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited June 2020
    This won’t happen right away. She’ll throw money to them and “demand” that they allow only “non police” personnel in to recover the building as tribute. and then they will break all the windows and start shit on fire and back to square one.

And eventually someone somewhere will grow some balls and take them out. Non Spoiler alert. It won’t be who you think it is that does it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I'm hearing she should wait longer until trump the fascist comes in

Leftists are pathetic.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

This won’t happen right away. She’ll throw money to them and “demand” that they allow only “non police” personnel in to recover the building as tribute. and then they will break all the windows and start shit on fire and back to square one.

And eventually someone somewhere will grow some balls and take them out. Non Spoiler alert. It won’t be who you think it is that does it.

I don't line in WA, but if I did my concern would be whose money she is throwing.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

I don't line in WA, but if I did my concern would be whose money she is throwing.
    Seattle residents give no fucks about their money.

All about AAAARGGH MEAN ORANGE MEAN. Nothing else matters. Except what their neighbors think or poast.

Dumbfucks.

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,098 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gonna be interesting to see how many social workers she can round up to sweep out the CHAZistans. Because if I'm a cop, I'm calling in sick that day.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

They have their new police force. They'll get it done!