Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pacific County is on the Books now

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
1 case. Mrs. Lebam saw it in Facebook -

Pacific County Emergency Operations Center
COVID-19 Response
Direct Response: (360) 875-9407 / (360) 642-9407 or pceocOps@co.pacific.wa.us

Pacific County Resident Who Is Out of State Diagnosed With COVID-19
SOUTH BEND, WA. - The Pacific County Department of Health & Human Services in conjunction with the Pacific County Emergency Operations Center has received notice that an individual from Pacific County, but currently in another state, has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus. The individual that was diagnosed has been out of Washington State for over a month. The individual was tested out of state and is currently receiving treatment out of state. The positive diagnosis is being attributed to Pacific County’s statistics because Pacific County is the diagnosed person’s place of residence. After...

So the person is a resident of Pacific County but caught the virus somewhere else. I will always trust the numbers that the government supplies. This one will be counted in Washington, Pacific County, the State where treatment is on-going, along with the county where ever they are.

look it up yourself for the complete article - I feel violated by just getting that much.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,207
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Probably being reported twice.
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds like the only solution is to implant GPS enabled micro computers in every person at birth so that we always have 100% accurate data available to all of the message board epidemiologists so they can track exactly what county a person was in when they caught a virus...
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like the only solution is to implant GPS enabled micro computers in every person at birth so that we always have 100% accurate data available to all of the message board epidemiologists so they can track exactly what county a person was in when they caught a virus...

Fuck off.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Fuck off.
    Always funny to trigger a Trump leg humper.
  • Options

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Your ilk just deserves as many fuck offs as possible. You have a long ways to go to catch up with H, though. Keep rolling out the absurdities though. You may catch up before the typhoid gets you.

• Options

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Your ilk just deserves as many fuck offs as possible. You have a long ways to go to catch up with H, though. Keep rolling out the absurdities though. You may catch up before the typhoid gets you.

If I thought your IQ could grasp it, I'd explain to you what irony is.
  • Options

How is your seaplane running these days?
    Be better than Fetters.
  • Options

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Jesus. Run a new fucking play, Pettibone.

Walk the safety up again.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the good news on this thread is Bob and HH don't need to go get a room.

I posted this mainly because I think the government numbers are inflated as all hell to justify keeping everything shut down in an amazing power grab test. Once it started to roll it seems it is a competition between the states to see who can be the first to add more control.

If the Vid affects a person, and the state of residency is assigned as the location for the virus - looking at NY, you would think 3,000 to 5,000 of those cases should be assigned to Puerto Rico?
  • Options

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Sounds like a comeback that a Trump leg humper would use.

• Options

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Sounds like a comeback that a Trump leg humper would use.

Get your hearing checked, Helen Keller
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Be better than Fetters.
    Fuck off Ozone
    If you guys are going to confuse me with Ozone at least learn the difference between a seaplane and a flying boat
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Be better than Fetters.
    Fuck off Ozone
    If you guys are going to confuse me with Ozone at least learn the difference between a seaplane and a flying boat
    Fuck off Ozone
  • Options

Fuck off.
    If only that were true.

Be better than Fetters.
    Fuck off Ozone
    Fuck off Ozone