Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thought Experiment

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

I seem to remember that the attack on Iran was just to distract from impeachment. I wonder what shutting down the country during impeachment would have been met with?

Maybe he shouldn't have engaged in activity that got him impeached.
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really enjoying the whimsical quips of @cirhossisdawg lite.
    Can't beat the real thing though

"Trumptards!"

"Trumpanzees"

"You white trash losers got left behind by globalization!!"

Now talking to himself in the Riverside Asylum
    AAAAARRGGGHHHH!!! MEAN ORANGE MAN!!!!

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

This is what would have happened. The dems would have sued in Hawaii and had a Hawaiian federal district court issue a nationwide injunction halting the national border quarantine. Just like they did when Trump limited immigration into the country from designated failed Islamic States because we couldn’t vet the immigrants. In this case, most RINOs would have sided with the WHO, the chicoms, Dr. Fauci, the CDC and NIH that this was not supported by science – which at the time would have been true as the chicoms weren’t telling the truth and Trump would just have been speculating.

You can say the same thing about 9-11. If on September 1 Bush had issued a ban on every single Muslim men from traveling on airlines or be subjected to a full body search for weapons – the dems would have taken Bush to court and got a travel ban injunction.

This is easily predictable. Not one leftard will have a rational response. Leftards don’t do rational.

Look, the current dem response is that Trump was incompetent and that what the nation needs is Slo Joe who is bought and paid for by the chicoms. Like they actually care.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The President—make it Trump, Hillary, Obama, a Bush, whoever makes it more interesting—on January 1 was given an exclusive premonition of the COVID future. Only the President has seen or can see this dire prediction. The President goes before the country and proclaims:

• All International air travel closed to non-US citizens
    • Borders closed
    • Cargo ship crews quarantined
    • US citizens abroad may return but will be quarantined for a month at a secured military base
    Do you get on bored with that?
    I really should be doing something different with my professional life.