Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This guy is NOT welcome in hate-free Washington

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

To date, Iran has had the highest number of reported deaths from the COVID-19 global pandemic out of any country in Asia other than China. While battling this virus, the regime has once again become the number one state sponsor of scapegoating Jewish people, baselessly blaming world Jewry for the disease’s spread.

Indeed, this crisis has led the regime to engage in fantastical, outrageous conspiracy theories about the current pandemic that are deeply infused with antisemitism, including classic tropes. These include claiming the disease is an attack on Iran by using genies and magic, that COVID-19 is part of an external biological attack on Iran by the United States with Jewish and Israeli assistance, and that the virus is part of a Zionist plot to gain global power.

https://iranwire.com/en/blogs/26/6884

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,123
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm waiting for @PurpleBaze to weigh in before I decide what to think.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I always wonder....do the people know all this stuff is horseshit but they just arent allowed to speak out....or do they believe it?

We know they hate the jews and the gays, but the conspiracy theory stuff.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I always wonder....do the people know all this stuff is horseshit but they just arent allowed to speak out....or do they believe it?

Think how great it must be for the leadership when you can blame all problems on the Jews and America.

On a smaller scale, it's exactly how Maxine Waters holds onto power. She just has a different set of people she blames.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leftist don't like being told they're fucking stupid by people. Make sure to label the opposition in a way that invalidates everything they say.

I can't wait for all the kicking and screaming that we need another 6 months of this.

Fucking losers.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,344
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Leftist don't like being told they're fucking stupid by people. Make sure to label the opposition in a way that invalidates everything they say.

I can't wait for all the kicking and screaming that we need another 6 months of this.

Fucking losers.
    Look for a Benito Inslee appearance on the Dem ticket.

Because, you know, he saved humankind from the Covid with his decisive leadership.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Fucking losers.

Because, you know, he saved humankind from the Covid with his decisive leadership.

Awfully warm for next fall. The curve wasn’t flattened. It was moved. Expect another irrational panic in October. They don’t have an exit strategy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,344

haie said:

Fucking losers.

Awfully warm for next fall. The curve wasn’t flattened. It was moved. Expect another irrational panic in October. They don’t have an exit strategy
    They are hoping for shut up and dribble sheeple to fall in line.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,555
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hearing another 2 or 3 weeks and it gets serious but he saved lives. Lots of them