Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Upon review, I must raise the outdoor mask-wearing percentage in my area from 75% to 85%.

As Scott Adams said, "you can almost see the IQ" of outdoor mask wearers at this point.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

dflea said:

The Biden Plan

Where are all the Biden dick suckers now?
    Pretty sure @dflea is the dick-sucking superiority guy, so he's got the roster.
    Look at this faggot - he can't go a day without humping my leg like the little shit dog he is. He posts his typical retarded shit, practically begging for attention from his master, Race Bannon.

Can you give the shit dog a cookie, Race, so he can get back to humble bragging about working on his 4 houses and his Tyee tickets?

TIA
    Learn the difference between a brag and humble brag, Mr. General Studies.
    Go get your cookie, shit dog. Nobody here except you and your mommy give a fuck about your Foster degree. You're still a fucking retard who was raised on the government tit.

My degree is Economics, why do you have to lie about everything? You don't own 4 houses, and you didn't get into Foster unless your mom sucked enough dick to get you there. Tyee tickets? Another lie, wasn't it?

You're just a lying liar that lies. So why don't you go fuck yourself and quit humping my leg all day, bitch?
    And yet you hang on my every word, memorizing and analyzing every detail of my life.

And I'm the leg humper?

Anyone who took Psych 101 can see your obvious projection, attention-seeking behaviors and starvation for acceptance and affirmation.

Sorry your parents ignored you, but it's pretty obvious why.
    Flea took the same economic classes that econ major AOC took. Learned to hate America, print money, open borders and hand out free sh*t. Also low energy prices are bad and expensive unreliable wind and solar are good.
    @dflea’s Antifa hero Kshama Sawant has a PhD in Economics. Nuff said.
    So does antifa hero Thomas Sowell. Nuff said?
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

The Biden Plan

Look at this faggot - he can't go a day without humping my leg like the little shit dog he is. He posts his typical retarded shit, practically begging for attention from his master, Race Bannon.

Can you give the shit dog a cookie, Race, so he can get back to humble bragging about working on his 4 houses and his Tyee tickets?

TIA
    Go get your cookie, shit dog. Nobody here except you and your mommy give a fuck about your Foster degree. You're still a fucking retard who was raised on the government tit.

My degree is Economics, why do you have to lie about everything? You don't own 4 houses, and you didn't get into Foster unless your mom sucked enough dick to get you there. Tyee tickets? Another lie, wasn't it?

You're just a lying liar that lies. So why don't you go fuck yourself and quit humping my leg all day, bitch?
    And yet you hang on my every word, memorizing and analyzing every detail of my life.

And I'm the leg humper?

Anyone who took Psych 101 can see your obvious projection, attention-seeking behaviors and starvation for acceptance and affirmation.

Flea took the same economic classes that econ major AOC took. Learned to hate America, print money, open borders and hand out free sh*t. Also low energy prices are bad and expensive unreliable wind and solar are good.
    Except he's not an Antifa hero, or a Lefty libtard like you and your butt buddy @dflea.

Aside from that, great poast.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

The Biden Plan

TIA

And I'm the leg humper?

Except he's not an Antifa hero, or a Lefty libtard like you and your butt buddy @dflea.

You mean renowned libertarian economist Thomas Sowell is not an antifa hero???

Fucking Christ you're dense.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m here to watch @dflea have himself another little message board meltdown.

You hate to see it, but not really.....
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

The Biden Plan

TIA

And I'm the leg humper?

He's dumber than a sack of hammers, or did you miss his legal talk last week? He's too fucking stupid to just sit there and be dumb, he goes all out to let everyone know.

Did you know he owns 4 homes he works on with his special hammer and had Tyee tickets? Knows lots of sound engineers, too. They all use the same $150 headphones as TurdEater uses, of course. Best in the industry.

He's a needy little guy, too. Practically begs for Race to acknowledge him - like your dog does when you get home from work. TurdEater's a shit dog that would eat the furniture and drag his ass on the carpet, though.
  • Options
    Good grief, flea

How did you ever let this guy get into your head so badly? Boots up, can of beer open, TV left on.

I hate this for you, man....you need to take a deep breath.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    thechatch said:

Good grief, flea

How did you ever let this guy get into your head so badly? Boots up, can of beer open, TV left on.

Faggot isn't in my head, he's down there humping my leg. You should keep track of who started humping whose leg here, champ. If you hump my leg, you'll get kicked. It's simple. So simple even an idiot like you should be able to understand.

Are you able to follow along here, or should I get the crayons out to draw you a picture?

• Options
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

Good grief, flea

Faggot isn't in my head, he's down there humping my leg. You should keep track of who started humping whose leg here, champ. If you hump my leg, you'll get kicked. It's simple. So simple even an idiot like you should be able to understand.

Are you able to follow along here, or should I get the crayons out to draw you a picture?

You’re a little old to own crayons.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Bob_C said:

hardhat said:

We confirmed on this site that unvaccinated people could go outside without a mask over a year ago.
    Yep, but where I live facists won't let my kids play soccer without a fucking mask on.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

The Biden Plan

TIA

And I'm the leg humper?

He's dumber than a sack of hammers, or did you miss his legal talk last week? He's too fucking stupid to just sit there and be dumb, he goes all out to let everyone know.

Did you know he owns 4 homes he works on with his special hammer and had Tyee tickets? Knows lots of sound engineers, too. They all use the same $150 headphones as TurdEater uses, of course. Best in the industry.

He's a needy little guy, too. Practically begs for Race to acknowledge him - like your dog does when you get home from work. TurdEater's a shit dog that would eat the furniture and drag his ass on the carpet, though.
    Impressive that you know more about me than I do, @dflea. It's weird for any man to be so insanely jealous and obsessed with the most innocuous details of another man's life, but it explains the abundance of your hot cock talk.

"They all use the same $150 headphones as TurdEater uses, of course." Jesus @dflea, you even stalk me through Yellow's Record Shoppe and take notes.

Uh, oh! Here comes a humble-brag, you got your pencil ready? $150 isn't a lot for a good pair of headphones. Probably too rich for your blood, but a bargain in most places.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

The Biden Plan

TIA

And I'm the leg humper?

Do we have to do this again, like with Ashli Babbit yesterday? English still a struggle for you @GreenRiverGatorz? Guess so.

You made a dumb comparison trying, and failing, to be clever. Sowell is nothing like Sawant or @dflea, which means your original comparison was fucking stupid and fell flat on its face. @dflea aligns with Sawant, not even in the same galaxy as Sowell, but you tried to steal his credibility to burnish butt-buddy @dflea's creds. I'm sure he appreciates the help and the reach around, but the two of you together can't reach an IQ above 100, so why not just fuck off and be stupid somewhere else?
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Good grief, flea

It's a hard thing for a blow-hard loser like @dflea to realize his life is almost over and getting worse every day.

Poor @dflea knows he'll never reach my rung on life's ladder and it's devouring his soul.

Just for fun, I might let him lick my boots, but that's as close to my station as he'll ever get.
  • Options
    This is a very stable triple post by @TurdBomber. Even @NorthwestFresh thinks you should take a breather.
  • Options

This is a very stable triple post by @TurdBomber. Even @NorthwestFresh thinks you should take a breather.

Gaslighting? This is the Tug, wimp.

Might work in the comment section of People online, but not here.

Go hard or go home, amateur.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Gaslighting? This is the Tug, wimp.

Might work in the comment section of People online, but not here.

Go hard or go home, amateur.