Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fishing and Raining here.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I haven’t baited a hook in 30 years.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mississippi should just go away somewhere and not return (take Kentucky and Bammer with please) and don't forget your stinking, slimy, mud sifting scavenger fish on your way out the door.

If I never see another bullhead or other stinking catfish, aside from a possible S America trip to catch some man sized ones, it will be too soon for me.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JFC. who gives a shit that you went fishing and went to a lookout 40 years ago?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2020
    chuck said:

Mississippi should just go away somewhere and not return (take Kentucky and Bammer with please) and don't forget your stinking, slimy, mud sifting scavenger fish on your way out the door.

If I never see another bullhead or other stinking catfish, aside from a possible S America trip to catch some man sized ones, it will be too soon for me.

Kentucky contributes bourbon, horses and hot chicks with morally casual attitudes. Keep them but under very strict supervision.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Kentucky contributes bourbon, horses and hot chicks with morally casual attitudes. Keep them but under very strict supervision.
    Wood, but why is her face so glossy? Are southern chicks always sweaty?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

chuck said:

chuck said:

Its not the heat its the humidity
    Cousin fucking is ridiculously strenuous.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Ho. Lee. Shit.

Tim for the D word!

Kentucky's cheerleading team is one of the most successful programs in the country and has won 24 national championships in the past 35 years, including four straight from 2016 to 2019
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nice. I've been wondering about that.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm fishing for spring chinook this weekend, so we'll be using plugs wrapped with greasy tuna belly meat, or golf ball sized egg baits with a shromp on top under a float.

The spring chinook is easily the best eating salmon or trout in this state. Like by 34-17.

I'm meeting dude at 2am, then we're off to the river. Stupid fucking summer fishing.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

I'm fishing for spring chinook this weekend, so we'll be using plugs wrapped with greasy tuna belly meat, or golf ball sized egg baits with a shromp on top under a float.

The spring chinook is easily the best eating salmon or trout in this state. Like by 34-17.

I'm meeting dude at 2am, then we're off to the river. Stupid fucking summer fishing.

2am departure? That calls for jack in the box breakfast followed by Adderall and some Rainier. That will take you till at least 4 pm.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    chuck said:

Hurtful, ya HIV cunt, ya
  • Options

You suck.

All that’s needed here.
  • Options

chuck said:

chuck said:

Its not the heat its the humidity
    Cousin fucking is ridiculously strenuous.

We bashing that NOW???
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    dflea said:

No idea what “shromp” is but just got through baiting 13 lines(always odd number, superstition according to my great uncle) and getting my 93 yota off sandbar with my tractor where I was gone show them Boys hows it’s done, and bottomed out. All good tho.

Stirring shit off-season >>>nothing.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I’m here and checking now. I will update.

Had get my truck off
    Sandbar

• Options
    Ol Hott is for real.
  • Options
    Fixin to go check lines.
    Now. If
    Anyone sees chuck, kill him. I’ll be back