Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I’m not at a bar. Day 3 fupdate

2»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @PurpleThrobber @Sledog

I have a Kubota B7800 and the brushing is a must. I plowed through overgrowth like it was nothing. Mrs. Lebam took one of the blades out on a hidden stump - scared the holy shit out of her.

What is the shiny new tractor Sledog?

This thread is starting to deliver
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Shit, mang...the David Bowie version can't touch the original for racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BBAEUOOFKQ

Yeah but did iggy pop record an occult exploration of fascism as a hitler apologist he doesnt even remember recording??

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

@PurpleThrobber @Sledog

I have a Kubota B7800 and the brushing is a must. I plowed through overgrowth like it was nothing. Mrs. Lebam took one of the blades out on a hidden stump - scared the holy shit out of her.

I live on a goddamned mountain with steep pitches. I'd roll a Kubota in about 3 minutes. The Bobcats have the sweet tank treads and a roll cage.

My fucking kid tipped off the side of our road last year (doing some road maintenance shit/backhoe stuff). He's lucky he bailed or that thing would have crushed him. It was bitch getting it upright and then back onto the road.

We did not explain all the branches and weeds and shit to the Rental Company.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Working on the shop. Didn't go out today. Did a little welding repair on a snow plow and am trying to start all the detouring maintanence. Maybe I'll get more shit done this way.

What kind?

The Throbber has a Boss DXT V-blade. Like it quite a lot even though the hyrdraulics are a little buggy.

I have an old school manual 8' plow on a beater Ford F350 with a 460 and a 5 speed and a lift gate. Runs great looks like shit. Also a shiny new tractor!
    I'm trying to convince Mrs. Throbber v2.0 that we need a Bobcat. All sorts of sweet attachments to put on those bad boys. Pretty sure if I had a BrushHog, you all would never see me again - I'd just ride around all day mowing down trees and shit.

Pricey those bobcats are. They wear giving away money on tractors 6 years at 0%. Why spend savings?
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

This thread has devolved into a cesspool of white, landowner patriarchy.

You two need to know that you are thrashing up to 1.5" saplings on stolen land.

I spoke to the Great Spirit and he said mow those motherfuckers down.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

@PurpleThrobber @Sledog

50hp 4x4 Kioti w/cab, heat, AC and stereo. I have a bucket, snow plow, land plane and back blade. So far....
  • Options
    Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

@PurpleThrobber @Sledog

50hp 4x4 Kioti w/cab, heat, AC and stereo. I have a bucket, snow plow, land plane and back blade. So far....
    I just got strangely aroused.

#tractorboner
  • Options

Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

@PurpleThrobber @Sledog

I just got strangely aroused.

#tractorboner
    Oh and Blue Jay Industrial in CDA is the bomb for snow chains for whatever has wheels. Great people.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm drinking on the patio watching a video of Anakin Skywalkers downfall

Sad shit
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like drinking at home and then trying not to vomit on the new kid.