Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Super Bowel Sunday food

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Popeye’s Chicken Sandwiches are really good. I get two of them every time I go.

#meetoo

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    dnc said:

I’m in Popeyes drive through getting a spicy chicken sandwich thinking about Damone. 🌶 🐔

What are you eating?

So, finally tried this sandwich a short while ago. Probably a minority here, but IDGAF.
    I don't understand being Popeye's, who makes very solid spicy fried chicken, and not using a spicy breading on the sandwich. The "spicy" is entirely in the sauce. WTF? Use your core competencies; include the same damn herb/spice recipe in your sandwich!
    Anyway I was struck thinking that other than the sauce I was eating a perfectly cooked, right amount/crunch of breading... flavorless chicken sandwich.
    Eh, whatever. I eat there about once a year. After eating my fine-whatever sandwich I got a box of mixed spicy to go. You do you.
    Cheers--

TL;dr - image

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Lamb kabobs ... will smoke a hookah after the game.

Lambo Kabobs... Husky Stadium food fare...

Cohen make it happen!
    That would be great, but it would effectively shut down all Uber service to the stadium. Local drivers would start attending games and that would be the end of that.

I think Cohen would be smart to go with Asian food since 81% of the attendees are of the Ching Chong variety.
    Get Aladdin Gyrocery on Uber Eats and I'll be happy.
    Why do you hate GrubHub? Do you like the charm of curbside delivery rather than to your door?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Emoterman said:

Lamb kabobs ... will smoke a hookah after the game.

Lambo Kabobs... Husky Stadium food fare...

Cohen make it happen!
    That would be great, but it would effectively shut down all Uber service to the stadium. Local drivers would start attending games and that would be the end of that.

I think Cohen would be smart to go with Asian food since 81% of the attendees are of the Ching Chong variety.
    Get Aladdin Gyrocery on Uber Eats and I'll be happy.
    Why do you hate GrubHub? Do you like the charm of curbside delivery rather than to your door?
    Baze is an Uber man.
  • Had the 40th birthday bash last night. Drank from 1:00 until 10:00 constantly and somehow managed to avoid hangover. In other good news, about a metric ton of food and beer left over, so I'm good for today's festivities. Now just to figure out when the game starts...

I also drink Coors Light, but only when I’m dehydrated
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I was too lazy to make anything so I just ate some Gerbers applesauce I was supposed to save for FRANNY when she hits her soft food phase.

Gerbers? You sound pour.
    Watches > My child's nutritional needs
    My fam has Rolexes and organic baby food.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam

Had the 40th birthday bash last night. Drank from 1:00 until 10:00 constantly and somehow managed to avoid hangover. In other good news, about a metric ton of food and beer left over, so I'm good for today's festivities. Now just to figure out when the game starts...

I also drink Coors Light, but only when I’m dehydrated
    One keg was Icicle Dark Persuasion on nitro (only beer I've ever had that I prefer on CO2, but was still fine) and the other was Kulshan Shop Night Pale (party was in the shop, so it just seemed meant to be). Prefunked Friday night with 44 ounces of Old Rasputin and split a 22 of barrel aged Dragon's Milk. Went back to the keg Sunday for two more liters of the stout. Somehow still headache free and feeling human!...

I was probably pissing out Coors Light!
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

I was too lazy to make anything so I just ate some Gerbers applesauce I was supposed to save for FRANNY when she hits her soft food phase.

There were about 3 or 4 types of baby food that I would straight up steal from our own baby's mouths.

Look, those kids weren't going to starve if they didn't get the peach cobbler and I did, so no harm done.
    LoL. I stole some strawberry banana pouch from my girls stash this AM.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Someone showed up at the party with fondue. Made me miss @Swaye

Sounds like an old, rich, and white party.
    Makes me sick!