Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bucky Brooks: I'm troubled by Justin Herbert

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,042
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited November 2019 in Duck Refuge
"There is no point on film where you see that over-my-dead-body moment, where you see him take over a game. That's troubling when evaluating him for the NFL."

Daniel Jeremiah also said he sees Herbert make lots of one-read throws and not a lot of nuance to his game.

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think if you can't see the red flags sticking out of every first round quarterback at this point, yore either not looking or @GrandpaSankey.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,359
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tua can play but he makes Brittle Brock Huard look like an iron man. Can't do anything in the medical tent

Burrows is by far the best of the lot. Playing in a NFL offense, has some wheels, and can fling the rock. He's the Skinny we wanted but aren't allowed to have because we don't get nice things.

It's hit and miss on the rest but Hubert and Eason will get a chance on looks alone

There are some rumblings that Eason is going to the portal to go to Oregon to come back and take care of unfinished business

Hubert has been denied a 7th year of eligibility
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Some of us knew this two and a half years ago. Nice to see the NFL scouts finally catching up with the half retards on this holocaust of a message bored.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Water remains wet.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Like Skinny, Hubert is a front runner. They play very well when everything is going right. It's at those times they make the big throws that make everybody swoon.

But when shit's not working ... when the team is flat or whatever it is that has them down, they tend to play at that level too.

Like Race said, it's hit and miss. You can't say that's the case with both of them all the time or even most of the time. Hubert had a game winning drive with 54 seconds to go against Coog, etc.

But it's true, neither one can be counted on in the clutch in difficult situations. I tend to think you're born with that or you're not.