Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arroyo doesn’t survive the weekend

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2019
    It has to be asked: your QB is playing badly on the road. you're getting 5yds per carry.

Like, who does that?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Saban would have benched him and put in Shough. Cristobal didn't have the guts to do that.
  • Options

Saban would have benched him and put in Shough. Cristobal didn't have the guts to do that.

Damn Hispanics. Yet another example.
  • Options
    Mike Seaver was right about Herbert. Give credit where it's due.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Herbert and the Ducks should drop at least ten spots in the polls. Actually, Herbert should drop about thirty one spots, the shithead.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Arroyo is a fuck up. Destroys his team's momentum with stupid play calling.
  • Options
    Season is over. So I don't really care what they do in the other games. I might not watch the Civil War at all after that performance.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Season is over. So I don't really care what they do in the other games. I might not watch the Civil War at all after that performance.

Don’t understand the “not watching crew” what else are you gonna do? Go to Banana Republic?

College footballs the greatest thing ever invented. I’m gonna take a bath in this shit until I’m dead.

All I want is for Justin Herbert to get the fuck out of Oregon so we can all move in with our lives. I can’t Believe that out of all the good/great quarterbacks Oregon has had, this is the dick that’s hung around for 4 years. Fuck. Imagine if Oregon had a slightly less talented guy and were forced to run. They’d be better off. Fuck.

Fuck.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019
    I can’t believe what I watched with my own aids riddled eyes tonight. That motherfucker is a god damned late season senior and turned that performance in against a 2-5 team who lost to OSU last weekend. This dumb cunt came back to finish these games off.

Also Arrroyyyyoyo is the worst god damned OC since Ludwig. He’s probably worse considering the talent now, compared to then.

Fuck off.
  • Options

Don’t understand the “not watching crew” what else are you gonna do? Go to Banana Republic?

College footballs the greatest thing ever invented. I’m gonna take a bath in this shit until I’m dead.

All I want is for Justin Herbert to get the fuck out of Oregon so we can all move in with our lives. I can’t Believe that out of all the good/great quarterbacks Oregon has had, this is the dick that’s hung around for 4 years. Fuck. Imagine if Oregon had a slightly less talented guy and were forced to run. They’d be better off. Fuck.

Fuck.

There are better games to watch that weekend that I'll be watching. I'm not going to waste three hours watching an angry, mentally weak team take out its frustrations on a Beavus team that I no longer care if we beat or not.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Oregon football is dead. No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
  • Options

I thought the kids played hard and didn't quit

This is officially my last response to you. I don't associate with trash from the mob. When you are ignored from here on out, you'll know why.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

It has to be asked: your QB is playing badly on the road. you're getting 5yds per carry.

Like, who does that?

I think the bigger question is how much does Arroyo hate Sherbert to keep calling long developing pass plays with a defense that's all-out blitzing and the right tackle floating snaps?
  • Options
    TheBounceLivesTheBounceLives Member Posts: 42
    This thread is full of fuckwads. I hate you all.

Go DAT yourselves if you think the Rose bowl isn’t worth playing for.

If this game was your realization that this team maybe isn’t one of the 4 best teams in the country you’re a goddamn moran.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

This thread is full of fuckwads. I hate you all.

Go DAT yourselves if you think the Rose bowl isn’t worth playing for.

If this game was your realization that this team maybe isn’t one of the 4 best teams in the country you’re a goddamn moran.