Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hondo swallows for Mayor Pete

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
And Johnnie Cordero:

“I never endorsed that plan. I don’t know how my name got on there. No, that’s not true: I know how my name got on there,” Cordero began, before explaining that Buttigieg had emailed him the plan and asked for feedback, which began a conversation with Buttigieg’s staff.

“I had some difficulties with it,” Cordero said. … “The long and the short of it was they never sufficiently answered my questions, so I never actually endorsed the plan.”

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Was he lying when he said he didn't know how his his name got there. Or when he said he knew how his name got there?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They emailed people Mayor Pete's plan and if they didn't respond back to the email they were counted as a "supporter" of the plan. Many of the people emailed weren't black and Mayor Pete's campaign were either intentionally or incompetently vague about this fact leaving people to believe that he had broad support from the SC black community.

And Hondo swallowed like the dumb fucking Kunt he is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Was he lying when he said he didn't know how his his name got there. Or when he said he knew how his name got there?

Appears to me he figured out how his name got there. It also appears that you're a dumbfucking Kunt who calls press releases from campaigns "facts." Did Mayor Pete's campaign use stock photos of Kenyan's Hondo?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    The ethics of such a Big Tech–style opt-out approach aside, Cordero and Thigpen’s quotes indicate that the Buttigieg campaign and its “endorsers” may not have agreed on whether they were in fact “endorsers” at all.

And while you’ll note that the Buttigieg release above merely implies that the people endorsing the plan are black, a sharp-eyed Twitter user noticed that the email the campaign sent about the article to its signees claims that the 400 supporters involved are “black South Carolinians.” When the Intercept matched the names of the alleged supporters with publicly available information about South Carolina voters, though, it found that at least 184 of them are white.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/11/mayor-pete-black-support-announcement.amp?__twitter_impression=true

But, but, but what about the "facts" from the campaign!!! Right Hondo you gullible dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Bob ignores witness intimidation and worries about process on campaign materials. Wonder why Pete triggers you Bob...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

Bob ignores witness intimidation and worries about process on campaign materials. Wonder why Pete triggers you Bob...

Hondo tries changing the topic because he swallowed like a fucking bitch pure bullshit put out by the Buttplug campaign.

I thought you said I was relying on "lies" I read in a Tweet Kunt, what happened to that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo takes the white guy's word over numerous Black people

No one is surprised
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo tries changing the topic because he swallowed like a fucking bitch pure bullshit put out by the Buttplug campaign.

I thought you said I was relying on "lies" I read in a Tweet Kunt, what happened to that?
    There was lies in the tweet. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

There was lies in the tweet. HTH
    Yesterday Pete Buttigieg put out a list of 400 Black South Carolinians that endorse him/his plan. At best ambiguous but it is certainly what many Democrats in South Carolina believed to be true.

-A lot of the people are confused because they didn’t endorse. - Fact

-42 percent of the list is white. - Fact

-They used stock photos from Kenya. - Fact

Proven pathological liar claims there were lies. Three statements of fact and an ambiguous statement that the campaign felt the need to clean up with a CYA press release.

As always Hondo, the only liar here is you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hondo takes the white guy's word over numerous Black people

No one is surprised

Well he does believe that blacks are too stupid to compete with whites on a level playing field. Hardly shocking he doesn't take their word over the gay white guy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And as always, Hondo runs and hides like a bitch.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You should take the L here and not click on this thread again.
    Hi there! The tweet had lies in it. You are too much of a shill to care.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Already covered that, the only liar was you. Of course you never addressed the fact you were shown to be a liar Hondo.

Still think that a campaign press release is a "fact" cocksucker?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Already covered that, the only liar was you. Of course you never addressed the fact you were shown to be a liar Hondo.

Hondo runs away again.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo runs away again.
    That’s his best move.
  • Options
    Hi there! My point is made. You want to believe lies. Water is wet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2019
    2001400ex said:

Hi there! My point is made. You want to believe lies. Water is wet.

Run and hide Kunt. Three statements of fact and one at best ambiguous statement that people in South Carolina believed to be true.

There were no "lies" Hondo other than your own. Your "point" is that you were willing to lie in order to run interference for your fellow cocksucker.

Yesterday Pete Buttigieg put out a list of 400 Black South Carolinians that endorse him/his plan. At best ambiguous but it is certainly what many Democrats in South Carolina believed to be true.

-A lot of the people are confused because they didn’t endorse. - Fact

-42 percent of the list is white. - Fact

-They used stock photos from Kenya. - Fact
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

And Johnnie Cordero:

“I never endorsed that plan. I don’t know how my name got on there. No, that’s not true: I know how my name got on there,” Cordero began, before explaining that Buttigieg had emailed him the plan and asked for feedback, which began a conversation with Buttigieg’s staff.

“I had some difficulties with it,” Cordero said. … “The long and the short of it was they never sufficiently answered my questions, so I never actually endorsed the plan.”

Hondo, Mayor Buttplug and swallow are words not to be used in one sentence again.

Although, it's plausable.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Hondo must really like Pete