Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bo Nix

flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Standard Supporter
Sucks. Hard.

Oregon's D should be embarrassed for letting this little shit beat them on that last drive.

I expect Tate to break out of his slump tonight.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You can hit the road along with Mosster and this Arizona talk.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Where did Bo's dad play?
  • Options
    Oregon is going to DEMOLISH Arizona and make them puke on the sidelines.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shut the fuck up you worthless fucking 12.
  • Options
    haie said:

Make me, pig.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2019

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    I'll take another beer. Make it quick 12.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    I'll take another beer. Make it quick 12.
    Don't spill it on your newly minted Forf in da Norf shirt, schmuck.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

Says the guy who was crying about the coach and and QB not 2 weeks ago and now making big tuff predictions.

Why don't you get off the board and go check on why your wife likes Mexican dick so much.
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

Says the guy who was crying about the coach and and QB not 2 weeks ago and now making big tuff predictions.

Why don't you get off the board and go check on why your wife likes Mexican dick so much.
    Not a prediction, it's just fact. Arizona is going to get blown out of the stadium. The game will be chippy as hell.
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

Not a prediction, it's just fact. Arizona is going to get blown out of the stadium. The game will be chippy as hell.
    JFC. You're about as dumb as Sledog, which is fucking terrible levels of dumb. @haie is being generous calling you out as Lane CC.

There's a fruit picker up your wife's ass. Tend to that and leave the wit and football predictions to me.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    flatus said:

Sucks. Hard.

Oregon's D should be embarrassed for letting this little shit beat them on that last drive.

I expect Tate to break out of his slump tonight.

Tate isnt the starter anymore dumb fuck
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

JFC. You're about as dumb as Sledog, which is fucking terrible levels of dumb. @haie is being generous calling you out as Lane CC.

There's a fruit picker up your wife's ass. Tend to that and leave the wit and football predictions to me.
    First you're supporting Che Guevarra, a commie killer, now you're discriminating against the beaners. Not a great day for you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

First you're supporting Che Guevarra, a commie killer, now you're discriminating against the beaners. Not a great day for you.
    Says the central Oregon white supremacist. Go swim in the McKenzie along with @DJ12.
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

So, you double down and prove you are as stupid as Sleddy. Not a good day for you.

It seems that you don't understand why I posted the picture of Che. It also seems that you can't reconcile sarcasm with one of the most free market guys on the board. But, yeah, Sleddumb, I'm a big, big Che supporter. JFC. Holy shit you're stupid.

I fight shit with shit. Black Panther style bitch. Come take it if you want it boy. Sorry if that term made you upset. I thought you disliked hispanic people; just trying to make you feel at home.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

Says the central Oregon white supremacist. Go swim in the McKenzie along with @DJ12.
    Doogs and coogs are both conference basement dwellers. Your run is done now that Oregon is back. USC isn't coming back though, so at least you have that going for you.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

Doogs and coogs are both conference basement dwellers. Your run is done now that Oregon is back. USC isn't coming back though, so at least you have that going for you.
    You need to invest in a white flag.

Try the dollar store. That's where losers like you shop so I'm sure they're well stocked.
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

So, you double down and prove you are as stupid as Sleddy. Not a good day for you.

It seems that you don't understand why I posted the picture of Che. It also seems that you can't reconcile sarcasm with one of the most free market guys on the board. But, yeah, Sleddumb, I'm a big, big Che supporter. JFC. Holy shit you're stupid.

I fight shit with shit. Black Panther style bitch. Come take it if you want it boy. Sorry if that term made you upset. I thought you disliked hispanic people; just trying to make you feel at home.
    I dislike the idea of a Hispanic majority United States. Learn the difference.
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

What about an Irish majority?

I don't need to learn anything; I know exactly your concerns.
  • Options

haie said:

Make me, pig.
    You sound tuff.

What about an Irish majority?

I don't need to learn anything; I know exactly your concerns.
    I don't want a mick majority either. Learn to read for comprehension. Micks were a problem in the past. So were wops. Too many of them coming into the country. Now it's the beaners. If you don't like tough talk directed at the beaners, too bad. Tell them to stop coming to the USA.