Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Zakhari Spears, 2021 3* DB, Los Angeles (Loyola), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

He’s legit. Ballz is right, he’s definitely one of the top 3-5 DBs on the coast.

Big difference between top 3-5 dbs and #1 db/top overall recruits in the country.
    He’s going to be a r1-r2 pick if he ends up starting here. He’s Keith Taylor with ball skills.
    Was Keith Taylor good though?
    Are you an illiterate dumb fuck?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

He’s legit. Ballz is right, he’s definitely one of the top 3-5 DBs on the coast.

Big difference between top 3-5 dbs and #1 db/top overall recruits in the country.
    He’s going to be a r1-r2 pick if he ends up starting here. He’s Keith Taylor with ball skills.
    Are you an illiterate dumb fuck?
    R U Knew here?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

Your vaunted classes got you 3-2 and a loss to some team called the Cyclones.
    If you just want to be a part of an endless circle jerk of negativity, leave this baord and don’t come back. Vancouver is where you belong. The standard of this board is higher than that.
    You're on a husky recruiting board.

Again, no one fucking cares what some pm quook thinks.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

If you just want to be a part of an endless circle jerk of negativity, leave this baord and don’t come back. Vancouver is where you belong. The standard of this board is higher than that.

It'd be hilarious if I told you what I do, but you know, I'll leave you to your doog fantasy. That's what this is all about in the end, an escape from your coding day job.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

It'd be hilarious if I told you what I do, but you know, I'll leave you to your doog fantasy. That's what this is all about in the end, an escape from your coding day job.
    Uh oh, we've got a badass over here
  • Options
    edited March 2021

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

• Options

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

News flash no one gives a fuck about what you do on an anonymous message bored.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

You've actually told us you pump gas many tims. Surely that wasn't just a ruse?
  • Options
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

Keith Taylor is a doog hero. Didn't do shit on the field. Tell me about a game where he balled out and was a difference maker. There will be no dropoff at CB in 2021 with him gone. Take your screen shots.
  • Options

Baseman said:

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

Keith Taylor is a doog hero. Didn't do shit on the field. Tell me about a game where he balled out and was a difference maker. There will be no dropoff at CB in 2021 with him gone. Take your screen shots.

Taylor was nails in 2018.

2019: He played LB and Rover much of the year because Manu sucked so bad they put more DBs on the field. Unselfish by a player going including to his junior year projected as a day 2 pick. Few projected NFL players would do the same. What would Taylor Rapp do?

On a target and opponent passing grade, he compared well with McDuffie even playing out of position

And will probably be drafted in the 4th rd. He might be a guy that will be a better pro than in college.
    Doubt it
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

You've actually told us you pump gas many tims. Surely that wasn't just a ruse?
    @haie makes the best copypasta. Everyone says so,
  • Options
    edited March 2021

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

Way to expose yourself as a casual buddy!

There won’t be drop off because Kyler is also an NFL guy!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck?

But you've somehow decided to spare both of us the "hilarity" of not PM'ing me what you do?

OK!

You sound a lot like the idiots that think people just "code" or are "IT Guys".

Sounds about as ignorant as UO thinking they just need journalism and sports medicine programs and no STEM, but that they're still on UW's level.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2021

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

There won't be a dropoff because Taylor did not set the bar high, pal.

Also, of course I'm a casual fan at this point. The program is a casual program.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

Also, of course I'm a casual fan at this point. The program is a casual program.
    Could be worse, could be the shit show that is men’s b-ball
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Like we say, no.

Could be worse, could be the shit show that is men’s b-ball
    We have basketball team?