Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wilner on "What's Wrong with Washington" (feat. Brock, Nigel, and Rod Gilmore)

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    So in short, the problem is everything.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,031 Founders Club

I’m liking the media finally getting on Pete and the program about all of this. It’s not just coming from lunatics on message boards.

I bet Kim still is stifling any criticism of Peterman and the staff because it upsets his long time, sunshine pumping doogs.

Yep Petersen probably gets his dick sucked all over campus so I like the volume getting turned up

Mainly because I'm sure he hates it

We need to crank it to 11.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I’m liking the media finally getting on Pete and the program about all of this. It’s not just coming from lunatics on message boards.

I bet Kim still is stifling any criticism of Peterman and the staff because it upsets his long time, sunshine pumping doogs.

Free pub
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2019

FirePete said:

Free pub
    It says lunatics, not idiots. Sounds like some of you need to learn the difference.
    Hurtful nacho........and rich coming from you out of all people
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,982 Founders Club
    FirePete said:

FirePete said:

Free pub
    It says lunatics, not idiots. Sounds like some of you need to learn the difference.
    Hurtful nacho
    It hurts because I care.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788

You forget that Kim loved his access with Cutty Sark and bashed Petersen from the get go. I’m sure he’s happy.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LawDawg1 said:

You forget that Kim loved his access with Cutty Sark and bashed Petersen from the get go. I’m sure he’s happy.
    He wasn’t saying Petersen couldn’t recruit at the elite level, he was just saying that hasn’t done it before. Don’t twist.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Pete needs to realize that there are other people out there that understand football, even some of us dipshit fans. His canned, doubletalk answers aren't going to cut it. He needs to figure this out and fast. That is going to require making changes. A good coach can do that, let's see if Pete is really a good coach

Sounds like you don’t know the UW fan base. Petersen isn’t going anywhere. It would take 4 or 5 losing season before getting rid of him is even on the table.
    I never mentioned getting rid of him in my post. He needs to make changes to his process
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,531 Founders Club

Pete needs to realize that there are other people out there that understand football, even some of us dipshit fans. His canned, doubletalk answers aren't going to cut it. He needs to figure this out and fast. That is going to require making changes. A good coach can do that, let's see if Pete is really a good coach

Sounds like you don’t know the UW fan base. Petersen isn’t going anywhere. It would take 4 or 5 losing season before getting rid of him is even on the table.
    Once upon a time I said these same words about 7 Win Steve
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,175

We need to crank it to 11.

i will be when we? lose to arizona on saturday
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541

And he wasn't going to get fired if it wasnt for y'alls St. Haden
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

And they were true then too.