Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2013 UW at Illinois (deserves it's own thread)

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
the reason I bring up this absolutely meaningless 34-24 win over a garbage team relates to tonight.

We were absolute shit in the first half of that game, Price was shit, and we were passing way too much.

We took control of that game with a drive where we handed it to Sankey every play.

Even fucking Sark understood that sometimes football just needs to be simplified and he didn't need to be the play calling genius.

Tonight Petersen refuses to do that with Newton, not even fucking Sark was this dense and egotistical.

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,713 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark was a better gameday coach than Petersen

That's why Sark beat Pete
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    edited October 2019
    Pete has to give up control of the offense. He shouldn't be allowed to even talk to anyone on offense.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

Pete has to give up control of the offense. He shouldn't be allowed to even be allowed to talk to anyone on offense.

I think you mean Pete but yeah.

One of two things needs to happen.

Either he needs to give up complete control of the offense to someone from the outside, or he needs to be gone. One of the two, his choice.

I know that neither will happen, but I can have my fantasy world.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    dhdawg said:

Pete has to give up control of the offense. He shouldn't be allowed to even be allowed to talk to anyone on offense.

I think you mean Pete but yeah.

One of two things needs to happen.

Either he needs to give up complete control of the offense to someone from the outside, or he needs to be gone. One of the two, his choice.

I know that neither will happen, but I can have my fantasy world.
    I had to edit twice, but I think you got me.