Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Don't Understand

ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't understand why Hunter Bryant leaves the field for crucial 3rd downs, 2nd and longs, and every.single.time. we get into the redzone.

I don't understand why #5 and #2 never leave the field especially on 3rd downs, in the redzone, etc.

I don't understand how we have a quarterback with God tier arm talent and we've managed to completely neuter him.

I don't understand why we didn't run a single RPO the entire game when Cal was completely selling out.

I don't understand how young players can't possibly grasp a route tree that consists of slants, crossing routes, and the occasional fade from the slot.

I don't understand how (second drive after lightning I think?) you call an inside run on 3rd and 6, pick up 4 yards, and kick a field goal.

I don't understand why we lost complete faith in anything other than running into a stacked box, playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust, for the entire second half.

I don't understand how players that aren't performing get unlimited reps when you have 85 players on the roster and a shit ton of talent waiting for their chance.

I don't understand why you don't let Skinny throw a hail Mary.

I don't understand why we make everything way harder than it should be.

I don't understand why our defense is the polar opposite from what we've seen the last 4 years. Blitzing our asses off and getting burnt every time, losing contain any chance they get, shit tackling, DBs (Kyler Gordon) with an easy 5 yard cushion and never getting their head turned around. Inability to make a play and force a turnover.

I don't understand why Latu comes in, ragdolls Garbers on the only snap I saw him get, and never gets back on the field despite OLBs pure shit all night.

I don't understand how Peyton Henry absolutely blasted a 50 yard field goal lol

I don't understand how you let fucking CAL march on you after Henry's miracle boot.

I don't understand how we can have such a detail oriented coach and be so fucking bad at basic, detail oriented shit. His clock management at the end of the game was really, really bad. First and goal from the 1 with 45 seconds, three TOs left and we get the ball back with 8.... That's hard to accomplish.

I don't understand why I spend so much of my day, every day, for 365 days a year investing time, money, brainpower into this bullshit.

I don't understand why I didn't drive head on into traffic at 2am on my way home last night.

Comments