Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Woodward has a difficult job

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,542
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
It's tough to get a good coach when you can afford to pay several million with new stadium on a lake where you can play xbox on the Huskytron.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Edit: You can also play playstation, but that is frowned upon.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    Agree. Coaches don't want to coach an 8-4 team with around 20 starters returning. I am thankful Mora and Petersen even considered coaching UW.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I know you guys are being sarcastic, but Pool Boy really does suck enormous balls.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Edit: You can also play playstation, but that is frowned upon.

LACoug does not approve of the Playstation option.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The tough part is finding somebody from the Don James era, since as we know merely doing that is most of the battle. Now that Mora and Pinkel are out of the picture!
  • Options
    I think I would actually drop kick Pool Boy in the balls if I saw him in person then tell him how fucking awful he is to HIS FACE!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The tough part is finding somebody from the Don James era, since as we know merely doing that is most of the battle. Now that Mora and Pinkel are out of the picture!

I was a fan during the Don James era...think I can get an interview? Swaye, Head Coach, Washington. Sounds kind of nice, eh? I will also fuck Joey's waitresses, but unlike that tubby fuck Sark, I will share pics, or I will GTFO.
  • Options

I think it's time to run millcreekcoog.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's face it... No self-respecting coach would want to come to our little program to be the highest paid coach in a major conference in a state with no income tax!
  • Options

Pressing. Once again you notice that nobody in here wants Tui, Pinkel, supported Gilby or Lambo, etc.

Mora playing for UW was just an added bonus but we've explained this to you over a thousand times continue to doog it up.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Pressing. Once again you notice that nobody in here wants Tui, Pinkel, supported Gilby or Lambo, etc.

Mora playing for UW was just an added bonus but we've explained this to you over a thousand times continue to doog it up.
    If we're not looking for a Washington man, I'm out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

If we're not looking for a Washington man, I'm out.
    You rang?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Rumblings on the twatters that Jerramy Stevens is interviewing with Woodward
  • Options

Rumblings on the twatters that Jerramy Stevens is interviewing with Woodward

That would actually be awesome, if only for the PLSS meltdown.

I am rapidly approaching Boobs territory in this thread.

• Options

Uh huh. So if Mora happened to NOT have played for Don James? Then what? He'd be just another decent coach. There would be no meltdown as happened here when he (as I pointed out what any non-doog can see) simply declined.

Don't worry though.... there must be somebody who shined Don James's shoes, or maybe the company that built his practice platform knows somebody who played for him. There has to be somebody left from that era besides Mora and Pinkel. Try an internet search engine.
  • Options

Uh huh. So if Mora happened to NOT have played for Don James? Then what? He'd be just another decent coach. There would be no meltdown as happened here when he (as I pointed out what any non-doog can see) simply declined.

Don't worry though.... there must be somebody who shined Don James's shoes, or maybe the company that built his practice platform knows somebody who played for him. There has to be somebody left from that era besides Mora and Pinkel. Try an internet search engine.
    You should poast this again, I don't think most of us are clear where you stand.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Grief, you are an idiot. I think all of us would take a 9-3 coach from the Pac 12 who pulls in top 10 recruiting classes and has NFL experience.
  • Options
    If anybody here is an idiot doog, it's you motherfuckers for posts after posts about Mora, all the while denying that he was in the Don James era had anything to do with it. There are only, what, at least a hundred possible candidates out there. It makes no sense for him to come here, and he didn't come here, just like I said he wouldn't.