Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 Reasons with Matt Prehm

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    Standard Supporter
    We're bringing it back!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2019

Fuck you. Roy Hibbert is the big homie!

Need visuals

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019
    Kids are working harder than ever and have really bought in...

2022 is going to be special.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This reads exactly like the Sark years hahaha

I was thinking the exact same thing. Really surprised (that I'm surprised) that there was no reference to just rippin' it brah.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

This reads exactly like the Sark years hahaha

I was thinking the exact same thing. Really surprised (that I'm surprised) that there was no reference to just rippin' it brah.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Update from Prehm:

"Mario Cristobal has totally flipped the script at Oregon as he enters year two of his time as head coach. The Ducks are bigger, faster, stronger, and the team chemistry is as good as it has ever been in a very long time. You can see the competition oozing from every position you watch during team drills. Cristobal has done a really good job of creating a sense of urgency, even at positions where there have been stalwarts at positions for years.

"It's been open season for spots," said Mario Cristobal.

Find any successful college football program over the years of the sport, and you'll find that nearly every one of those programs finds ways to get newcomers out on the field sooner than later. For Oregon, the 2018 and the 2019 recruiting classes have brought in loads of talent, and now those players are pushing Oregon's vets every day in practice."
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428

Update from Prehm:

"Mario Cristobal has totally flipped the script at Oregon as he enters year two of his time as head coach. The Ducks are bigger, faster, stronger, and the team chemistry is as good as it has ever been in a very long time. You can see the competition oozing from every position you watch during team drills. Cristobal has done a really good job of creating a sense of urgency, even at positions where there have been stalwarts at positions for years.

"It's been open season for spots," said Mario Cristobal.

Find any successful college football program over the years of the sport, and you'll find that nearly every one of those programs finds ways to get newcomers out on the field sooner than later. For Oregon, the 2018 and the 2019 recruiting classes have brought in loads of talent, and now those players are pushing Oregon's vets every day in practice."

You can't flip the script. The script is fate.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Jesus, nothing but fluff and hype from Prehm. Looks like JHOP took all his subscribers and his board is a ghost town so he has to pump the sunshine hard af to keep what little subscribers and posters he has left.
  • lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Jesus, nothing but fluff and hype from Prehm. Looks like JHOP took all his subscribers and his board is a ghost town so he has to pump the sunshine hard af to keep what little subscribers and posters he has left.

This is why I laughed at the thought of you using Skopil as a source for how many Oregon would take in the 2019 class.
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    Jhop is a worse homer than prehm as hard to imagine as that might be.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    methinks he may have prehmaturely ejaculated
    dtd said:

JHOP will break bad news. A lot of time your information is as good as the source. He typically hedges his bet. Do you actually follow both?
    dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

JHOP will break bad news. A lot of time your information is as good as the source. He typically hedges his bet. Do you actually follow both?
    I hate Jhop, he's an unrepentant shill. He'll break bad news and then spin it. He's the absolute king of WDWHA, or "Oregon passed". LOL at his latest comments on that scrub WR we're gonna get stuck with "Oregon doesn't have anyone like him on the roster". He's 100% the opposite of a straight shooter, additionally, he doesn't fucking know football. He doesn't know x from y from z or 21 personnel from 00. His takes are constantly contradicted by the people on scoopduck who actually spend a few hours a year reading and watching film.

Prehm is just a fucking retard.
    I agree that his football acumen isn’t the best. However, that’s not what I want there. We get that from posters that know football.

He has good connections. Coaches show up for his meet and greets. I think sometimes he breaks a favorable spin to mitigate the chaos. Also, the sources feed a favorable view. I don’t need him to give me film breakdown. Bottom line, insiders are biased as hell. JHOP is pretty good.

Also, if we end up with Loya in August, you can’t say he’s leftovers. His last insider read said he’s visiting but he’s also said we’re involved with Davis, Holden, and a few others. Lord, everyone hates Loya. Poor kid will be a whipping boy.
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019