Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson to the Ducks

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lawsandl said:

Both of you are total retards. Justin Herbert was in line to potentially be the #1 overall draft pick this last draft. Manny Wilkins went undrafted. Again, just being contrarian bitches and ignoring facts. If you walk into a situation with a top-10 draft pick at QB, it makes a WORLD of difference and a much easier rebuild!

Oregon had two running backs that were frosh and didn’t deserve to start. Every wide receiver was a turd outside Mitchell. Harry and Enos were elite. Wilkins was a productive college qb.

I am not saying ASU was more talented. Edwards had a lot to work with. He has a tougher job this year than last.
    And Cristobal had a much better O-line with four, three-year starters on it to work with. Herm was more impressive last season.
    Nope. 7-6 is 7-6. Just like winning is winning, right? Right.

Oregon went through their 3rd HC in 4 years. One B+ receiver. Two running backs nobody's ever heard of. No TEs. Not to mention a horrible defense. Their QB, who you like so much, has yet to play a complete game and gives you one good pass every 8 attempts.

Whatever differences in overall team talent are imperceptible. And, he lost to Fresno State, a team that surely has more talent than ASU, right? Right.

No, he wasn't. Mario beat him, and lost two fewer games, and since you're into moral victories, he constructively lost 3 fewer games.

Mario > Edwards in 2018.
    Herm was way more impressive last season than Cristobal. It's not even close. Oregon's games against WSU and Arizona were unacceptable performances given Oregon's talent compared to those programs. Fresno State is coached by Jeff Tedford, another really good coach who's better than Cristobal. You don't get to ignore the talent gap between the two programs and just say Mario won more games. That's retarded. Mario went 5-4 in Pac-12 play, same as Herm at ASU, but Cristobal has more talent to work with and higher expectations than Herm in his first season.
    Washington's games against Cal and Oregon were unacceptable performances given Washington's talent and supposed coaching superiority compared to those programs. Oregon is coached by a meathead Cuban guy with boobs, a really shitty coach who's not as good as Peterman. You don't get to ignore the talent gap and coaching disparity between the two programs and just say Washington is a good team because they won more games. That's retarded.

ASU's game against Fresno State was an unacceptable performance given ASU's talent compared to that program. You don't get to ignore the talent gap between the two programs and just say Herm is a good coach. That's retarded.

PS: Oregon's talent advantage over ASU was negligible, if at all. Oregon had all kinds of personnel holes last season. I'm afraid you're going to have to prove this one out, long hand.

Also, Fresno State? I don't care if Nick Saban is coaching. Inexcusable.
    Herm was better than Cristobal and it's not even close.

Petersen is the winningest head coach in the country. That speaks for itself. Had UW been fully healthy against Oregon and Cal last season they probably would have gone undefeated in conference play. UW's talent advantage was negated in those games by injuries to Myles Gaskin, Salvon Ahmed, Hunter Bryant, and Trey Adams. Pretty much our four best players on offense were injured and Chico McClatcher was also taking a personal leave from the team. That's UW's five best players on offense right there. Shit happens.

Stop saying the talent difference between Oregon and ASU was negligible you retard. It wasn't. One team had a top-10 pick at QB and the other had an UDFA. That's a huge difference. That's like Jake Locker versus Jake Browning. If Petersen had a Junior Jake Locker to work with last season UW would have gone 13-0 and to the playoffs.
    The three regular season games UW lost were by a combined 10 points moron.

You're an idiot. Jake Locker on this UW team right now would win a Heisman trophy. He made throws Browning could only dream of and was unstoppable as a runner. It blows my mind people actually think they can cherry pick a gif of one play from someone's entire career as if that one play defines his entire career and who he was as a player. Just endless stupidity from quooks.
    Jack Lockner on any team would still be Jack Lockner and still have no clue where the ball was going once it left his hand. The only way he was ever winning a Heisman is if he found a time machine that took him back to 19-dickity-6.
    Jake Locker with the 53% completion percentage. I am sure Crisp could coach that out of him. Oh, wait, no one could.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    You all took L's as usual. I win. Oregon sucks and Cristobal sucks. UW gonna go in dry on Oregon.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    this is like watching pigs roll in shit
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oops

10 pages

@MikeSeaver

Page Views two low for @MikeSeaver
  • Options
    edited August 2019

You all took L's as usual. I win. Oregon sucks and Cristobal sucks. UW gonna go in dry on Oregon.

I'm afraid you're going to have to prove that talent differential, long hand. Sorry, I don't think anyone agrees with you. You appear to be wrong on this assertion.

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #hilltopisracistagainstcubans
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

• Options
    DuckvilleGDuckvilleG Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

DJDuck said:

LMAO they literally took Brayden Lenius 2.0 and think he's the best receiver Oregon has ever recruited! :D

And they think they got a huge win over UW lol! :D

OMG you guys. Oregon fans give me so many laughs. Bless their hearts. They don't know what they don't know.

Did you get a lot of laughs during the 13 straight years we were kicking your ass. 😂
    No

We did.
  • Options

I'm afraid you're going to have to prove that talent differential, long hand. Sorry, I don't think anyone agrees with you. You appear to be wrong on this assertion.

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

Eat my ass bitch hahahaha
  • Options

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

#wewerenothealthyman

#thatiswhywelostman

#excusesareawesome

#mario>herm

#hilltopblackguyracistagainstcubans

:D
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

Both of you are total retards. Justin Herbert was in line to potentially be the #1 overall draft pick this last draft. Manny Wilkins went undrafted. Again, just being contrarian bitches and ignoring facts. If you walk into a situation with a top-10 draft pick at QB, it makes a WORLD of difference and a much easier rebuild!

Oregon had two running backs that were frosh and didn’t deserve to start. Every wide receiver was a turd outside Mitchell. Harry and Enos were elite. Wilkins was a productive college qb.

I am not saying ASU was more talented. Edwards had a lot to work with. He has a tougher job this year than last.
    And Cristobal had a much better O-line with four, three-year starters on it to work with. Herm was more impressive last season.
    Nope. 7-6 is 7-6. Just like winning is winning, right? Right.

Oregon went through their 3rd HC in 4 years. One B+ receiver. Two running backs nobody's ever heard of. No TEs. Not to mention a horrible defense. Their QB, who you like so much, has yet to play a complete game and gives you one good pass every 8 attempts.

Whatever differences in overall team talent are imperceptible. And, he lost to Fresno State, a team that surely has more talent than ASU, right? Right.

No, he wasn't. Mario beat him, and lost two fewer games, and since you're into moral victories, he constructively lost 3 fewer games.

Mario > Edwards in 2018.
    Herm was way more impressive last season than Cristobal. It's not even close. Oregon's games against WSU and Arizona were unacceptable performances given Oregon's talent compared to those programs. Fresno State is coached by Jeff Tedford, another really good coach who's better than Cristobal. You don't get to ignore the talent gap between the two programs and just say Mario won more games. That's retarded. Mario went 5-4 in Pac-12 play, same as Herm at ASU, but Cristobal has more talent to work with and higher expectations than Herm in his first season.
    Washington's games against Cal and Oregon were unacceptable performances given Washington's talent and supposed coaching superiority compared to those programs. Oregon is coached by a meathead Cuban guy with boobs, a really shitty coach who's not as good as Peterman. You don't get to ignore the talent gap and coaching disparity between the two programs and just say Washington is a good team because they won more games. That's retarded.

ASU's game against Fresno State was an unacceptable performance given ASU's talent compared to that program. You don't get to ignore the talent gap between the two programs and just say Herm is a good coach. That's retarded.

PS: Oregon's talent advantage over ASU was negligible, if at all. Oregon had all kinds of personnel holes last season. I'm afraid you're going to have to prove this one out, long hand.

Also, Fresno State? I don't care if Nick Saban is coaching. Inexcusable.
    Herm was better than Cristobal and it's not even close.

Petersen is the winningest head coach in the country. That speaks for itself. Had UW been fully healthy against Oregon and Cal last season they probably would have gone undefeated in conference play. UW's talent advantage was negated in those games by injuries to Myles Gaskin, Salvon Ahmed, Hunter Bryant, and Trey Adams. Pretty much our four best players on offense were injured and Chico McClatcher was also taking a personal leave from the team. That's UW's five best players on offense right there. Shit happens.

Stop saying the talent difference between Oregon and ASU was negligible you retard. It wasn't. One team had a top-10 pick at QB and the other had an UDFA. That's a huge difference. That's like Jake Locker versus Jake Browning. If Petersen had a Junior Jake Locker to work with last season UW would have gone 13-0 and to the playoffs.
    The three regular season games UW lost were by a combined 10 points moron.

You're an idiot. Jake Locker on this UW team right now would win a Heisman trophy. He made throws Browning could only dream of and was unstoppable as a runner. It blows my mind people actually think they can cherry pick a gif of one play from someone's entire career as if that one play defines his entire career and who he was as a player. Just endless stupidity from quooks.
    Jack Lockner on any team would still be Jack Lockner and still have no clue where the ball was going once it left his hand. The only way he was ever winning a Heisman is if he found a time machine that took him back to 19-dickity-6.
    Lockner could have been a Heisman contender...

running the triple option.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

#wewerenothealthyman

#thatiswhywelostman

#excusesareawesome

#mario>herm

WOOOOO! 2018 Pac-12 Champs baby! Gonna repeat this season and kick Oregon's ass! Take that dick out your mouth and eat my fucking ass bitch!
  • Options

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

#wewerenothealthyman

#thatiswhywelostman

#excusesareawesome

#mario>herm

WOOOOO! 2018 Pac-12 Champs baby! Gonna repeat this season and kick Oregon's ass! Take that dick out your mouth and eat my fucking ass bitch!
    You lost. End of game.

Boom! Mic drop.
  • Options

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

#wewerenothealthyman

#thatiswhywelostman

#excusesareawesome

#mario>herm

You lost. End of game.

Boom! Mic drop.
    Never have. Never will. Destroyed you as usual bitch. Dick pussy.
  • Options

#hermhadmoretalent
    #9-4>7-6
    #head2head
    #beatconferencechamps
    #beatCalandthenpopoff
    #factsBoom!
    #tryingwaytoohard
    #again

#wewerenothealthyman

#thatiswhywelostman

#excusesareawesome

#mario>herm

You lost. End of game.

Boom! Mic drop.
    Never have. Never will. Destroyed you as usual bitch. Dick pussy.
    You ok?

UWT
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    To everyone in this thread

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Peterman said:

To everyone in this thread

Everyone is a loser today.