Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Offseason Natty Complete

2»

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Update from the retards at ESPN:

@ Washington - Oct. 19th

Win probability: 51.9%

Again.... Oregon, who is 3-7 on the road the last 2 years is favored at Washington, against a team who has won 14 straight home games.

Also, WASHINGTON is the better team.

I’d kill for heads up odds on that game.
    You can bet the game right now- UW is favored by 6.5 on the early line.

(not that those are real accurate- limits are small- but still.)
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hang the banner imho
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,324
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Last year was a banged up team in consecutive road games against a motivated team coming off of a bye. Knowing Petersen (we're pals), I'm sure it was a "stick to our process" bullshit deal with no extra emphasis for the opponent. The Huskies still should have won but for one of Petersen's annual "let's cost the team a game" moments.

This year? I'd like to believe it's personal. If there is ANY truth to the Cristobal recruiting bullshit, there is going to be a target on this game. Coach Pete's goin' in dry. Washington -6.5 is a gift as it is, no need for heads-up. I would not be shocked to see this game look similar to the last time the Ducks visited Burger King Center with Alaska Airlines Field between Starbucks Bleachers at Husky Stadium.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

Sealed

https://si.com/nfl/2019/07/09/nfl-mock-draft-2020-justin-herbert-tua-tagovailoa

Senior Hometown Hero QB with little on field success projected #1 overall. What could go wrong?

Maybe it’s more of an indictment of Buffalo or the Raiders...assuming they will blow another top draft pick...