Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,694
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jimmy Lake and it's not close
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Jimmy Lake and it's not close

Ikakia Malloe**
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019

The only thing dumber than bragging about your recruiting class in June is bragging about your recruiter rankings in June

Bragging? Your ability at comprehension is sorely lacking. I didn’t even say I agreed. I just posted an article for discussion.

The problem with morons on this site is many of you and your ilk attack people rather than engaging in civil repartee. You are ignorant. I never “bragged” about our recruiting class either. I presented evidence that it was doing pretty good according to 247 because morons like you keep posting negative bull crap. No class is all that important at this point but it IS indicative of the direction of a team’s efforts.

You are also a hypocrite. If it’s not all that important why do morons like you and your ilk brag about winning recruiting battles with Oregon and mocking the Ducks when they whiff on a recruit. Pure childish hypocrisy.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stop bragging turbo.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

The only thing dumber than bragging about your recruiting class in June is bragging about your recruiter rankings in June

Bragging? Your ability at comprehension is sorely lacking. I didn’t even say I agreed. I just posted an article for discussion.

The problem with morons on this site is many of you and your ilk attack people rather than engaging in civil repartee. You are ignorant. I never “bragged” about our recruiting class either. I presented evidence that it was doing pretty good according to 247 because morons like you keep posting negative bull crap. No class is all that important at this point but it IS indicative of the direction of a team’s efforts.

You are also a hypocrite. If it’s not all that important why do morons like you and your ilk brag about winning recruiting battles with Oregon and mocking the Ducks when they whiff on a recruit. Pure childish hypocrisy.
    I didn't say you were the one bragging. Your ability at comprehension is sorely lacking.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hmmnn ... Best team in the pac12 and not one mention ... Sounds legit eh?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Jimmy Lake and Ikaika Malloe are the top 2 and it's not even close. Donte Williams is lucky if he can scoop up Jimmy's leftovers. Cam Williams says hi Donte.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I saw this article posted on educk yesterday and I thought, ok surely this is a body-of-work comprehensive list of the guys who have the best recruiting success in the conference over the last few years.

Nope, it's a list of who has the most recruits for 2019 IN FUCKING JUNE. It's also written by the Fetters/Kim of educk. So Dontae is #1 based alone on the fact that the ducks have 4 DB recruits at this time and no other school has more than 1.