Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump wins another battle in 9th Circuit

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Nobody wants poor people living next door. The only difference is that the left virtue signals about it and are hypocrites.

I dont want to live in a shitty area. I dont want shitty people from shitty areas turning my area shitty.

Up until about 5 years ago thats a completely uncontroversial statement. Now, I am a nazi.

I don't care about the income of the person living next to me. I do notice that you think poor people are incapable of being decent people. So you have that going for you.
    Of course not. You’re poor, why would you care about living in shitty neighborhood next to pieces of shit property?
    Silly Mike. I'll tell you. I have lived in many poor neighborhoods and the people are generally happier and more friendly than the affluent neighborhoods I've lived in. Too many people screaming to stay off their lawn Bannon style.

Yeah, poor neighborhoods are awesome. People I know in poor neighborhoods wouldn’t hurt a fly.

http://m.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2011/oct/19/the-poverty-crime-connection/

Wait... poverty and underfunded schools are linked to increased crime rates? Who woulda thunk!
    Actually there is a better correlation between growing up in a single parent home and increased crime rates than there is to poverty. Btw, where are these underfunded schools you're referring to?

Utah has some of the lowest per student spending in the country while DC has some of the highest. Care to guess which has a higher crime rate?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ZoneUW said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Nobody wants poor people living next door. The only difference is that the left virtue signals about it and are hypocrites.

I dont want to live in a shitty area. I dont want shitty people from shitty areas turning my area shitty.

Up until about 5 years ago thats a completely uncontroversial statement. Now, I am a nazi.

I don't care about the income of the person living next to me. I do notice that you think poor people are incapable of being decent people. So you have that going for you.
    Of course not. You’re poor, why would you care about living in shitty neighborhood next to pieces of shit property?
    Silly Mike. I'll tell you. I have lived in many poor neighborhoods and the people are generally happier and more friendly than the affluent neighborhoods I've lived in. Too many people screaming to stay off their lawn Bannon style.

Yeah, poor neighborhoods are awesome. People I know in poor neighborhoods wouldn’t hurt a fly.

Wait... poverty and underfunded schools are linked to increased crime rates? Who woulda thunk!
    Uh everyone except the media that paints gun problems as being a rural white problem.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Take it up with Hondo. He’s the one arguing poor neighborhoods are awesome.

Also you suck at causation vs. correlation.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why don't you stick with what I actually said.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

ZoneUW said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why don't you stick with what I actually said.
    Something about super friendly people and all around good places to live.