Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why did the FBI open an investigation re: Trump campaign's contacts with Russia on July 31st 2016?

ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Why did the FBI open an investigation re: Trump campaign's contacts with Russia on July 31st 2016? 4 votes

Because in May 2016 George Papadopoulos blabbed to Alexander Downer, a top Australian diplomat, during a night of "heavy drinking at an upscale London bar" about Russian hacking
50%
ApostleofGriefCirrhosisDawg 2 votes
Because in May 2016 George Papadopoulos blabbed to Alexander Downer, a top Australian diplomat, during a night of "heavy drinking at an upscale London bar" about Russian hacking
0%
0%
0%
25%
GDS 1 vote
25%
RedRocket 1 vote
0%
0%
0%
0%

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Russian hacking? Hondo why aren’t you all over this dipshit telling him to read the Mueller report?

Btw, how did Papadopoulos find out about this Russian “hacking” who told him? And by some incredible coincidence he just happens to run to this guy who is a member of Australian intelligence and spills the beans on what he has been told.

Amazing

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited May 2019
    SFGbob said:

Russian hacking? Hondo why aren’t you all over this dipshit telling him to read the Mueller report?

Btw, how did Papadopoulos find out about this Russian “hacking” who told him? And by some incredible coincidence he just happens to run to this guy who is a member of Australian intelligence and spills the beans on what he has been told.

Amazing

It was caused by alcohol.
    You aren't voting in my pole?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Amazing

Downer doesn’t say that Papadopoulos told him about Russian hacking. Lie number one

You dodged the question I asked
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I think Carter Page is an outstanding person and has never done anything to be spied on. Deep State at work and the only reason the investigation was started was because of Hillary paying for an illegal dossier.
    2001400ex said:

I think Carter Page is an outstanding person and has never done anything to be spied on. Deep State at work and the only reason the investigation was started was because of Hillary paying for an illegal dossier.

Start your own pole or pick a valid selection from 1 to 10.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I vote you're a Fucking moron.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Start your own pole or pick a valid selection from 1 to 10.
    Not a valid pole unless you blame it on Hillary, Obama, or the MSM.
    Sledog said:

I vote you're a Fucking moron.

Yeah? Well, I think it's pretty obvious from the voting here that I'm correct.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Amazing

And after heavy drinking, I tell my friends that Rachel Hunter and I engage in an annual bondage session, too.....