Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Steele commits to Oregon

13»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019

Gladstone said:

ugh that's a huge pick up

Never fear.

Stronghaieballz will be here shortly with a super rationalization that will make you fee much better.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?
    He's not going to Oregon. Fucking duh.
    Yeah. I didn't say he was. Fucking duh.

I was just making fun of your routine, which I'm sure you only held back because of my post.
    And you included #mariocantrecruit

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh
    Nope. You just can't read. That's why you had to go to UW Tacoma CC.

That list was the prediction from your portfolio of work for why it didn't matter that Steele transferred to Oregon.

Literally nothing in that post translates to "spoke too soon" dumb dumb.

Move out of Tacoma, get outta the hood, find some smarter friends, and it'll rub off and you'll quit being such a dumbfuck. Your trash is trash.

And I haven't forgotten that you hid like a bitch.

:D
    And yet you still keep forgetting one thing...he ain't going to Oregon. Therefore, you spoke too soon.

If I'm so dumb, why do I own your ass every time? It's easy. You take an L every single time.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

Stronghaieballz will be here shortly with a super rationalization that will make you fee much better.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

I was just making fun of your routine, which I'm sure you only held back because of my post.

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

That list was the prediction from your portfolio of work for why it didn't matter that Steele transferred to Oregon.

Move out of Tacoma, get outta the hood, find some smarter friends, and it'll rub off and you'll quit being such a dumbfuck. Your trash is trash.

And yet you still keep forgetting one thing...he ain't going to Oregon. Therefore, you spoke too soon.

If I'm so dumb, why do I own your ass every time? It's easy. You take an L every single time.
    Concerning your posting: Consider the phrase, "less is more".
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    whuggy said:

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

Concerning your posting: Consider the phrase, "less is more".
    I'm one of the best this board has to offer. You on the other hand, are not. Go back to Dawgman. Definitely more your style.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

Hid. Like. A. Bitch. Hood rats do that.

Look here boy. I know reading isn't your thing. But my post had zero in it that makes your response make sense. The only thing you own is your place in line for government handouts.

#yourtrashistrash

• Options
    edited June 2019

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

Look here boy. I know reading isn't your thing. But my post had zero in it that makes your response make sense. The only thing you own is your place in line for government handouts.

#yourtrashistrash

1. I was on vacation in Hawaii. Didn't have my laptop with me. No need to hide. Dawgs are the Pac-12 Champs.
    2. I live in Seattle. Not Tacoma.
    3. I don't take government handouts. I'm sure you do.
    4. I ain't nobody's boy, bitch. You probably have a few gay boys you like to fuck and that's fine, but I ain't one of them.
    5. You spoke too soon. Steele ain't going to Oregon.

You lose, again.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

#yourtrashistrash

1. I was on vacation in Hawaii. Didn't have my laptop with me. No need to hide. Dawgs are the Pac-12 Champs.
    4. I ain't nobody's boy, bitch. You probably have a few gay boys you like to fuck and that's fine, but I ain't one of them.

You lose, again.
    Nope. The post was a prediction of your response upon news he was going to Oregon. At the time he was going to Oregon. But for my post, you would have come up with exactly that list. His subsequent re-flip is irrelevant.

You lost again hood rat.

And. hid. like. a. bitch.

Keep trying to cover it. It's entertaining watching you wiggle.

• Options
    edited June 2019

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

#yourtrashistrash

You lose, again.
    Nope. The post was a prediction of your response upon news he was going to Oregon. At the time he was going to Oregon. But for my post, you would have come up with exactly that list. His subsequent re-flip is irrelevant.

You lost again hood rat.

I understand the basis of your post. You were saying "this is how SAC will react to Chris Steele going to Oregon." The problem is:

A. I didn't react that way and
    B. STEELE ISN'T GOING TO OREGON

Therefore...

You spoke too soon.

Also, don't think I don't see your racial coding. Saying I live in Tacoma when I don't. Calling me "boy". And now calling me a "hood rat". I see you for the white trash racist piece of shit you are. It's only further confirmation you must live a miserable white trash existence. I love watching your kind on TV on "My 600 pound life" and "Hoarders". Those are some of my favorite shows. I imagine that's what your life looks like. You're exactly what UW fans think of when we think of Oregon fans and it's why we know we're better than you. Fucking loser.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

#yourtrashistrash

You lose, again.

You lost again hood rat.

I understand the basis of your post. You were saying "this is how SAC will react to Chris Steele going to Oregon." The problem is:

Therefore...

You spoke too soon.

Also, don't think I don't see your racial coding. Saying I live in Tacoma when I don't. Calling me "boy". And now calling me a "hood rat". I see you for the white trash racist piece of shit you are. It's only further confirmation you must live a miserable white trash existence. I love watching your kind on TV on "My 600 pound life" and "Hoarders". Those are some of my favorite shows. I imagine that's what your life looks like. You're exactly what UW fans think of when we think of Oregon fans and it's why we know we're better than you. Fucking loser.
    Oooohhh. Now I'm a racist. The go-to line for every dip shit who needs a bail out.

And then, you go right to that line of insults yourself, as if that's ok somehow, and have spent oodles of time here generally engaged in racial stereotyping yourself. What was it the other day? "We" like to talk shit? Fuck off loser; I know plenty of black people who can control their mouths and who don't sound like you. The only racial coder here is you. Hell I barely even believe you're black.

You didn't post it because I preempted it, and you've told us you're from Tacoma. The rest is fair game; toughen up boy.

Finally, one of us has legitimate ties to UW and one us does not. I know which one I am.

It's been fun watching you lose your shit again though. :D

Back to the hood hood rat.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

#yourtrashistrash

Careful.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

#yourtrashistrash

Careful.
    I doubt he's black. That came up in another convenient post.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Lol haie is pretending that he’s black now?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Try to keep up:

1.) Black (adjusted to "half black" lately)
    2.) 6'5"
    3.) Huge dick

In Ballz' defense, this is a case of people arguing across each other and then it escalating needlessly:

Therefore...

You spoke too soon.

...is not necessarily wrong, and it's the basis of the pointless dick measuring contest that ensued.

Creep, read the sign. It says "DON'T FEED THE BALLZ." You fed the Ballz.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Try to keep up:

1.) Black (adjusted to "half black" lately)
    2.) 6'5"
    3.) Huge dick

In Ballz' defense, this is a case of people arguing across each other and then it escalating needlessly:

Therefore...

You spoke too soon.

...is not necessarily wrong, and it's the basis of the pointless dick measuring contest that ensued.

Creep, read the sign. It says "DON'T FEED THE BALLZ." You fed the Ballz.
    Fair poont.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Never fear.

#tooslow
    #tooshort
    #dbubitches
    #LakeDWHAW
    #notOKG
    #mariocantrecruit
    #smoke&mirrors
    Oooooh spoke too soon.
    How so?

Spoke too soon

Fucking duh

#yourtrashistrash

You lose, again.

You lost again hood rat.

Therefore...

You spoke too soon.

Oooohhh. Now I'm a racist. The go-to line for every dip shit who needs a bail out.

And then, you go right to that line of insults yourself, as if that's ok somehow, and have spent oodles of time here generally engaged in racial stereotyping yourself. What was it the other day? "We" like to talk shit? Fuck off loser; I know plenty of black people who can control their mouths and who don't sound like you. The only racial coder here is you. Hell I barely even believe you're black.

You didn't post it because I preempted it, and you've told us you're from Tacoma. The rest is fair game; toughen up boy.

Finally, one of us has legitimate ties to UW and one us does not. I know which one I am.

It's been fun watching you lose your shit again though. :D

Back to the hood hood rat.
    I don't throw around racist lightly. I only use it when it's obvious and it's obvious with you.

You know plenty of black people who know how to "control their mouths"? Jesus Christ you're really fucking bad at not coming off as a racist even when you're trying to hide it.

I don't know who the fuck you're confusing me with, but I've never said I'm from Tacoma, ever. Not that there's anything wrong with being from Tacoma but I'M NOT FROM TACOMA nor have I ever lived in Tacoma you fuck.

Yes I'm black, and black people exist as college football fans and on message boards just like everybody else. There's no safe space for you to be racist and call a black person "boy" or a "hood rat", fucking trailer trash.

When does your episode of "Intervention" come out? I want to watch it.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Yeah, you do and just did.

Please keep reminding me of the word rules while you throw out 600 lb. 'white trash' hoarders as "your kind'.

And why does 'hood rat' make you think of black people? That's not what it makes me think of.

Keep crying racism racist.
  • Options

Yeah, you do and just did.

Please keep reminding me of the word rules while you throw out 600 lb. 'white trash' hoarders as "your kind'.

And why does 'hood rat' make you think of black people? That's not what it makes me think of.

Keep crying racism racist.

You're so bad at this. Take the L.