Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacobe Covington, 2020 4* DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro) AZ, (reCOMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    TommySQC said:

UW now at #8 in the country for 247 rankings. Good chance Garbers and Redman get moved up to 4*s for the final rankings so we could go higher

I am an idiot but I see #14
    #14 composite which includes FS Rivals and ESPN. #8 for just 247 rankings
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

UW now at #8 in the country for 247 rankings. Good chance Garbers and Redman get moved up to 4*s for the final rankings so we could go higher

I usually just look at composite since they seem to balance the three out and are probably the fairest way to look at it.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I usually just look at composite since they seem to balance the three out and are probably the fairest way to look at it.
    247 is really the only company that has West Coast only evaluators to go along with their guys across the country. Rivals and ESPN just go off camps that the national level WC guys go to. They have no idea who a kid like Gaaaaaaaaard is.
    Rivals isnt terrible. They actually have Gaaaaaaaaard ranked really high but like 3 of UWs commits dont have # rankings from them (just a star ranking)

ESPN is awful. They rank guys like once every 2 years
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/TeamRankings/

This should get sticky'd, since 247 is too fucktarded to have it accessible via clicks.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If Redman isn't a 4 star then this entire thing is fucked and useless.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

247 is really the only company that has West Coast only evaluators to go along with their guys across the country. Rivals and ESPN just go off camps that the national level WC guys go to. They have no idea who a kid like Gaaaaaaaaard is.
    This. It is even in the rules to never reference the composite because ESPN sucks so much dick it skews everything against WC teams. 247 only or GTFO.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

This. It is even in the rules to never reference the composite because ESPN sucks so much dick it skews everything against WC teams. 247 only or GTFO.
    rules?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How do you even look at just 247s rankings. They only show the composite on the main page I thought
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    Canadawg said:

How do you even look at just 247s rankings. They only show the composite on the main page I thought

Delete composite in the url.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Never mind I see it
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FirePete said:

Moods, can we change from committed to confused

He’s committed until he’s not.

Jimmy has one of these waivering commits damn near every year. Murphy, Dom, Asa.

He hasn’t lost one yet.
    IJLIT
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    NEsnake12 said:

How did this thread get AIDS so quickly?

Are you new here
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2019

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Rivals isnt terrible. They actually have Gaaaaaaaaard ranked really high but like 3 of UWs commits dont have # rankings from them (just a star ranking)

ESPN is awful. They rank guys like once every 2 years
    Top 30 at his position, number one state should be a 4 star looking at history of rankings, not to mention the Kid will likely be playing on Sunday based on position alone
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Submitting my vein laced crystal dong to UW.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Submitting my vein laced crystal dong to UW.