Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacobe Covington, 2020 4* DB, Scottsdale (Saguaro) AZ, (reCOMMITTED)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’m thinking we have a verbal after next weekend
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    His OU visit was an official as well which makes me think this is a two horse race.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    OH FUCK I WILL DIE IF WE GET HIM... WOULD HELP A TON WITH RINGO
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    dhdawg said:

Mom is coming up and sources say he’s close to committing. Loves Lake.

what the fuck. some random kid in Arizona who could have easily gone pretty much everywhere basically wraps up his recruitment the second we offer.

This is insane.
    Haha I know right. This kid is in love with UW meanwhile his teammate who plays corner opposite of him is from Washington and doesn't give a fuck about us. It's backwards and weird but I'll take it. Hell yeah!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

OH FUCK I WILL DIE IF WE GET HIM... WOULD HELP A TON WITH RINGO

Unfortunately, no.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

what the fuck. some random kid in Arizona who could have easily gone pretty much everywhere basically wraps up his recruitment the second we offer.

This is insane.
    Haha I know right. This kid is in love with UW meanwhile his teammate who plays corner opposite of him is from Washington and doesn't give a fuck about us. It's backwards and weird but I'll take it. Hell yeah!
    It’s hard to tell a kid who hasn’t had his mother in a large portion of his life to not listen to her when she makes herself present again. I gotta give Kelee a lot of credit for being classier than Sav’ell.
    Very strange his mom doesn't like UW. Usually parents love UW's staff and trust them to take care of their son. Usually parents who don't love UW are looking to secure a bag and UW won't pay them for their son's signature so they guide their son to other options that will.
    Duh it’s obvious he’s her meal ticket
    Dude, STFU. Have you seen her? She is her own meal ticket.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

dhdawg said:

This is insane.
    It’s hard to tell a kid who hasn’t had his mother in a large portion of his life to not listen to her when she makes herself present again. I gotta give Kelee a lot of credit for being classier than Sav’ell.
    Very strange his mom doesn't like UW. Usually parents love UW's staff and trust them to take care of their son. Usually parents who don't love UW are looking to secure a bag and UW won't pay them for their son's signature so they guide their son to other options that will.
    Duh it’s obvious he’s her meal ticket
    She'll get at least 100K for him if that's the case. He's worth every penny.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Just a situation where you hope all parties can be patient and really make the best long term choice. To me, Ohio State, LSU and UDUB are the only choices if you want to make the most amount of long term money. The Texas and Georgia love showed some transparency.

As far as Covington, I love him wherever we put him. Jimmy is a wildcard especially with long guys but I see this kid solidifying a safety core for the future of Julius, Asa, CamWill, and him. That’s as good as it gets with everyone over 6 foot and two guys 6’3 and above. Hopefully you get Hector in the fold earlier than later and pray for a Kelee hat on the table.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes