Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mora's staff

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
Might as well jump the gun since there's no way I'm sleeping. These will probably all be wrong, but what the heck.

Assistant HC and recruiting coordinator: Ed Orgeron. Makes too much sense not to happen. Orgeron will relish going into LA to steal recruits from Sark. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

OC: Noel Mazzone - I'm guessing he won't be a real HC candidate there, and he and Mora have had some good success together. Hundley is going to the league when he finds out Mora's gone, so Mazzone gets Cyler as his new toy. This will be the hire that pisses HHB's off the most, but I don't have a big problem with it.
QB: Tui - No reason to think he deviates here.
WR: Kiesau - Kiesau's way overpaid but UW won't want to buy him out and he won't leave that money on the table, so he stays.
RB: Butch Goncharoff - The shocker of the staff, Mora brings him up, and puts a stone cold lead pipe lock on the Bellevue recruiting pipeline. Baker commits almost immediately. Kim spreads all kinds of rumors about Jack transferring but Jack realizes sitting out a year would kill his Heisman potential.
OL: Not sure yet on this one. Don't think it's going to be Klemm.

DC: Peter Sirmon - A risk to promote him, but allows Mora to take a chance on an up and coming young guy while still providing plenty of defensive oversight himself. Sirmon and Orgeron give Mora two ace recruiters.
DL: Orgeron - Has had plenty of success with the position.
LB: Jeff Ulbrich - UCLA's LB coach would be a great steal. Could be a real DC candidate, too. He is UCLA's ST coordinator, so if he is not promoted to DC he could also have that title.
DB: Hayward - Might be the doog in me, but I'm thinking/hoping the Mora/Sirmon combo could keep Heyward on board.

ST: Ulbrich

The real stars of the UCLA staff are Klemm and Ulbrich. If we can't have Klemm I'd be very happy to steal Ulbrich. Obviously don't want Yarber or Martin. And RB coach Coog Broussard was fired today, interestingly.

Comments