Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elijah Jackson, 2020 3* DB, Harbor City (Lawndale), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

“My visits to Washington and Cal were both really good,” Jackson said. “They’re both great schools with great football programs and coaching staffs. Oregon State and Utah are the two other schools that I like a lot and both are coming pretty hard for me.

“As far as a timeframe for making a decision, I really don’t have one right now. I definitely don’t want to rush anything so I haven’t decided if I’ll make a summer commitment or play things out in the fall. I’m still trying to figure all this out and see what visits I plan to take moving forward so we’ll just see what happens.”
    We're slow playing him for sure
    Yep. Hes firmly entrenched in the Plan B zone
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

“My visits to Washington and Cal were both really good,” Jackson said. “They’re both great schools with great football programs and coaching staffs. Oregon State and Utah are the two other schools that I like a lot and both are coming pretty hard for me.

“As far as a timeframe for making a decision, I really don’t have one right now. I definitely don’t want to rush anything so I haven’t decided if I’ll make a summer commitment or play things out in the fall. I’m still trying to figure all this out and see what visits I plan to take moving forward so we’ll just see what happens.”
    We're slow playing him for sure
    Yep. Hes firmly entrenched in the Plan B zone

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biggins thinks he might be announcing for UW

As I posted in the Jackson thread below, UW makes the most sense right now, based on his decision to speed up his decision timeframe. I cant think of any other reason why he would go from not announcing until later in the year to announcing tomorrow, Cal and UCLA haven't given him any kind of time frame and would gladly take him anytime.

Biggins vs Sonics. I'm going with my boy Sonics on this one.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If he takes a spot that's 2 out of 4. If indeed we are taking 4 dbs then one of hector, covington or esteem might be assed out.
  • Options
    GOATGOAT Member Posts: 177
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Biggins thinks he might be announcing for UW

As I posted in the Jackson thread below, UW makes the most sense right now, based on his decision to speed up his decision timeframe. I cant think of any other reason why he would go from not announcing until later in the year to announcing tomorrow, Cal and UCLA haven't given him any kind of time frame and would gladly take him anytime.

Biggins vs Sonics. I'm going with my boy Sonics on this one.

Cooper Petagna and Coach K liked his tweet
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited August 2019
    Penace said:

If he takes a spot that's 2 out of 4. If indeed we are taking 4 dbs then one of hector, covington or esteem might be assed out.

I could see them giving Covingtons spot to him the way this has all shaken out. Covington is a really good player, but he may like to be recruited too much. If they like Jackson similarly to Covington I could see that.

IWIWBI.
  • Options

Backstory: UW told Esteen earlier this week that they want him but need a decision. He told them he's not ready so they circled back to his teammate Elijah and told him they will take him but he needs to commit now and he took it. Moral of the story is if your not a top 150 player then you don't have time to play games and take forever to make a decision.

Is Esteen jumps on board too, will we have to tell Covington or Hector no?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Backstory: UW told Esteen earlier this week that they want him but need a decision. He told them he's not ready so they circled back to his teammate Elijah and told him they will take him but he needs to commit now and he took it. Moral of the story is if your not a top 150 player then you don't have time to play games and take forever to make a decision.

This is the best case scenario if Jackson's committing here.

Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Right now Esteen doesn't have a spot. Next domino is Hector next month
    Never leave us. You dont have to like the profanity, muckraking, morbid humor etc. Just post and know that you are loved.
  • Options

Right now Esteen doesn't have a spot. Next domino is Hector next month
    Got it. What are you thoughts on Paster vs Smith and Esteen vs Jackson? I'm sure Jimmy could turn each of them into studs but sounds like we had to go with our second choice for these DB slots.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited August 2019
    Sounds like Esteen is waiting on USC to raise their interest level and UW is not gonna wait around for that to happen. Fuck man. Do not like. How does Jackson fit into this class? Smith and Hector are the targets at corner. This kid is way too skinny to play safety and his Junior film sucks. I do not understand taking him before seeing him play some games this season. Jimmy is not fucking this class.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like Esteen is waiting on USC to raise their interest level. Fuck man. Do not like. How does Jackson fit into this class? Smith and Hector are the targets at corner. This kid is way too skinny to play safety and his Junior film sucks. I do not understand taking him before seeing him play some games this season. Jimmy is not fucking this class.

Not to parrot the "trust the coaches" mantra, but Jimmy gets the benefit of the doubt at this point. Let me know when one of his players doesn't get drafted.