Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NFL Draft/Seahawks

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Fuck the Seahawks. I wanted McGary to replace Ifedi. But of course they traded back again for some late round picks who won't make the team as usual because they suck at drafting. Then McGary goes to Atlanta the very next pick. They could have gotten McGary and DK Metcalf or N'Keal Harry back to back. I fucking hate John Schneider so much. He thinks he's smart and he's not. He never takes the obvious guy that fits the Seahawks perfectly at a position of need and that guy goes on to be a stud for someone else. His drafting has been shit since 2012.

DK Metcalf has bust written all over him.
    Bump.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If we use DK correctly its gonna be so much fun. Let him run go routes and let Russell air it out, love this pick at 64

Yup! He doesn't have to be Julio Jones right away or ever. Just needs to be a legit deep threat and prevent stacked boxes for Chris Carson to do his thing in the running game and open it up for Doug and Tyler to do the underneath stuff.
    Meh, Doug was okay but won't be missed if he retires.
    You realize what Wilson's passer rating was when throwing to Baldwin? How about Baldwin's third down conversion rate and catch percentages? He will be sorely missed.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

If we use DK correctly its gonna be so much fun. Let him run go routes and let Russell air it out, love this pick at 64

Yup! He doesn't have to be Julio Jones right away or ever. Just needs to be a legit deep threat and prevent stacked boxes for Chris Carson to do his thing in the running game and open it up for Doug and Tyler to do the underneath stuff.
    Meh, Doug was okay but won't be missed if he retires.
    You realize what Wilson's passer rating was when throwing to Baldwin? How about Baldwin's third down conversion rate and catch percentages? He will be sorely missed.
    Not by me.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Fuck the Seahawks. I wanted McGary to replace Ifedi. But of course they traded back again for some late round picks who won't make the team as usual because they suck at drafting. Then McGary goes to Atlanta the very next pick. They could have gotten McGary and DK Metcalf or N'Keal Harry back to back. I fucking hate John Schneider so much. He thinks he's smart and he's not. He never takes the obvious guy that fits the Seahawks perfectly at a position of need and that guy goes on to be a stud for someone else. His drafting has been shit since 2012.

what in thee fuck are you babbling about? Chris Carson and Tre Flowers were both late rounders, among others
    Their hit rate is extremely low on late round draft picks post 2012 draft. You just named two outliers.
    Well on one hand, you make a good point because Flowers was a third rounder (I thought he was 6th round until I looked it up). So Chris Carson is the one huge jackpot he's hit in the 7th round in the last five years. Nobody else has stuck, that I know of.

But to say you hate him and that he's shitty at his job, that's ridiculous. He has reached two Super Bowls and won one. You don't do that if you're absolute shit.

You're probably reacting adversely to him for other reasons. Maybe he reminds you of an uncle who molested you in the basement when you were twelve.
    1. He sucks at drafting players. That is indisputable. He got lucky picking some Hall of Famers in 2010-12 but it's been mostly shit ever since. The guy drafted James Carpenter in the first round for fuck sake. The 2013, 2014, and 2017 drafts? Oh my god. So bad. Hawks had a chance at a dynasty. Schneider's shit drafts post-2012 and the pick ruined any chance of that.

• Options

what in thee fuck are you babbling about? Chris Carson and Tre Flowers were both late rounders, among others
    Their hit rate is extremely low on late round draft picks post 2012 draft. You just named two outliers.
    Well on one hand, you make a good point because Flowers was a third rounder (I thought he was 6th round until I looked it up). So Chris Carson is the one huge jackpot he's hit in the 7th round in the last five years. Nobody else has stuck, that I know of.

But to say you hate him and that he's shitty at his job, that's ridiculous. He has reached two Super Bowls and won one. You don't do that if you're absolute shit.

You're probably reacting adversely to him for other reasons. Maybe he reminds you of an uncle who molested you in the basement when you were twelve.
    1. He sucks at drafting players. That is indisputable. He got lucky picking some Hall of Famers in 2010-12 but it's been mostly shit ever since. The guy drafted James Carpenter in the first round for fuck sake. The 2013, 2014, and 2017 drafts? Oh my god. So bad. Hawks had a chance at a dynasty. Schneider's shit drafts post-2012 and the pick ruined any chance of that.

WOOOO YEAH BABY! Schneider finally stops being dumb and listens to me!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,598
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

True statement. Also, His cone drill was the same as Tom Brady's.

• Options
    jecornel said:

You're just a jealous ass hater. He's got the body of a God and his dicks probably bigger than yours when it's folded in half.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

My Ole Miss guys are reporting he never trained for it before the Combine and it was a lot better at his Pro Day.

His agility is probably well below average but not historically bad like it looked.

Not a guy I wanted but at least he'll be a force as a deep threat, blocker and on special teams. I doubt he'll ever be more than that though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

You're just a jealous ass hater. He's got the body of a God and his dicks probably bigger than yours when it's folded in half.
    Huh? Dude, lay off the sauce. Lol.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

My Ole Miss guys are reporting he never trained for it before the Combine and it was a lot better at his Pro Day.

His agility is probably well below average but not historically bad like it looked.

Not a guy I wanted but at least he'll be a force as a deep threat, blocker and on special teams. I doubt he'll ever be more than that though.
    He looks like a force. Hopefully it translates to the pro game. If the Hawks wanted a wr they should have nabbed Harry. LIPO

Also, if he didn't train before pro day, that is a bad sign.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Well, you didn't deny it...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Poor soul.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Poor soul.
    Confirmed.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

He looks like a force. Hopefully it translates to the pro game. If the Hawks wanted a wr they should have nabbed Harry. LIPO

He's a workout legend. He ran a 4.33 40 and threw up more reps on the bench than anyone on the Seahawks entire OL. The problem isn't his work ethic, the problem is he wasn't training for the agility drills at all.

I'm skeptical he can be more than a go route go with his body that tightly wound but we'll see.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

He's a workout legend. He ran a 4.33 40 and threw up more reps on the bench than anyone on the Seahawks entire OL. The problem isn't his work ethic, the problem is he wasn't training for the agility drills at all.

I'm skeptical he can be more than a go route go with his body that tightly wound but we'll see.
    Hating ass bitch. He has all the potential and talent to be as good as he wants to be. You're just jealous of him like a jealous ass female. Took one look at his shredded physique and immediately hated him and started doubting him. Hater.
  • Options

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Hating ass bitch. He has all the potential and talent to be as good as he wants to be. You're just jealous of him like a jealous ass female. Took one look at his shredded physique and immediately hated him and started doubting him. Hater.
    I'm an Ole Miss fan you fucking moron.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Any yet you still hate him. So jealous.

Are you a UW fan or an Ole Piss fan? Can't be both or else you're just jumping on a bandwagon. Nobody likes a double dipper. Choose one. Leave and go to an Ole Piss board bubba.
  • Options

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Are you a UW fan or an Ole Piss fan? Can't be both or else you're just jumping on a bandwagon. Nobody likes a double dipper. Choose one. Leave and go to an Ole Piss board bubba.
    You're an idiot.

I'm a diehard UW fan. Been one much longer than you have as we established two years ago when you didn't know who Greg Lewis was. I live in Ole Miss territory now and follow the local team some because I have plenty of frens down here who are alums.

The point is I've known who DK Metcalf is much longer than you have and unlike you my opinions of him aren't based on a picture with his shirt of. I've actually watched him play football.

I think he can be a great deep threat, blocking receiver and special teams weapon. I'll be surprised if he turns into more than. As the official bored #Rebel and a hardcore #Hook, I hope he's a superstar.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You're an idiot.

I'm a diehard UW fan. Been one much longer than you have as we established two years ago when you didn't know who Greg Lewis was. I live in Ole Miss territory now and follow the local team some because I have plenty of frens down here who are alums.

The point is I've known who DK Metcalf is much longer than you have and unlike you my opinions of him aren't based on a picture with his shirt of. I've actually watched him play football.

I think he can be a great deep threat, blocking receiver and special teams weapon. I'll be surprised if he turns into more than. As the official bored #Rebel and a hardcore #Hook, I hope he's a superstar.
    Don't try to backpedal now. You were shitting on him before for no reason. Nobody knows how anybody will develop. Paul Richardson was a one trick pony deep threat when he got drafted and developed into a complete WR and got paid. So who knows. As I already said, all we need for him to do is catch deep balls and block and he's well worth it for a late 2nd round pick. Not need to shit on him or put any limitations on his future. Just makes you look like a hater. He's a super freak athlete. No reason not to be optimistic he can develop into a great pro.
  • Options

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You're an idiot.

Don't try to backpedal now. You were shitting on him before for no reason. Nobody knows how anybody will develop. Paul Richardson was a one trick pony deep threat when he got drafted and developed into a complete WR and got paid. So who knows. As I already said, all we need for him to do is catch deep balls and block and he's well worth it for a late 2nd round pick. Not need to shit on him or put any limitations on his future. Just makes you look like a hater. He's a super freak athlete. No reason not to be optimistic he can develop into a great pro.
    You mean because I've seen him play.

Hope this helps.