Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac12podcast with fetters ...

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fetters has a very high IQ and good communication skills, doesn't say "uhhh", "umm" or "like" much either - which is a breath of fresh air."

Well spoken

Would it surprise anyone if Fetters turned down major opportunities from several of those media giants you mentioned? Looking from the outside, it's mind-blowing how one Dawgman competitor after another has fallen by the wayside when trying to match wits with Chris Fetters."

I don't want to make light of tragedies but if there is a mass shooting in Seattle check this guy first
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    RealRhino said:

Oh my God, DoogCourics, you fucking nailed it. That TE question bullshit. I like how he explained that the TE position morphed into more of a position for pass-catching athletes once Vernon Davis came around....3 fucking years after Shannon Sharpe RETIRED as a 228 lb. TE who was a pass-catching athlete. Jesus Christ. And we can't recruit great out-of-state TE because we recruit good athletes and put them at other positions? Huh? What? You mean that thing that happened once (with a guy who, frankly, wasn't really a great athlete). Hey, fucktard, we've TRIED recruiting all kinds of great OOS TE and just haven't been able to get them into the boat. So your notion that we just can't find a guy who does "all the things they want him to do" is bullshit.

And WTF does that even mean, "all the things they want a TE to do"? You mean like block AND run routes, just like every other fucking school and every other fucking tight end? What else do you think Pete is asking them to also do? Act? Sing? Dance?

I like how at one point he was talking about finding a replacement for a departed player and he said, "2020 could be that guy."

Now think how long it would take you to answer the question, "Who is expected to be the starting QB this year now that Browning is gone?" 10 seconds? 15? "Well, Jacob Eason is the highest-rated recruit on the roster AND has the most game experience, playing pretty well for a year at Georgia as a true freshman, so he's probably the heavy favorite to win the starting job." Took me 7 seconds to say that. Took Fetters TWO minutes of constant talking to respond to that question, and HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY EVEN FUCKING ANSWER IT!

I'm getting worked up all over again now. Better go drink more. G'night.

The answer he should’ve given to the question, and the truth is, Jordan Paopao can’t sell worth shit. The end.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The mob at Doogman disagree with everything all of you have said:

"I’ve listened to all the Podcast of Champions interviews of the 247 reps for each Pac-12 team. Fetters is by far the best. It’s not even close. We are lucky to have such a dedicated team at DM. Thanks Chris."

"I agree. I can’t think of a time that I have heard Fetters fall on his face during an interview. He does a tremendous job with his questions and answers and doesn’t seem to get rattled when challenged."

"Fetters has a very high IQ and good communication skills, doesn't say "uhhh", "umm" or "like" much either - which is a breath of fresh air."

"Sky high. Upper tier of Mensa type stuff."

"Fetters has single-handedly kept this site afloat for years. I hope they are paying him accordingly. In my opinion, he needs to be paid as much or more than everyone else combined. I am surprised he is still here and not working for Sports Illustrated, the Boston Globe, ESPN or CBS Sports. He, along with Bob Condotta, have been bright stars among a remarkably poor Seattle sports media. (Most of them are just not very smart.)"

"Fetters is the best! Probably doesn’t want my endorsement but that makes it even better ;)"

"Would it surprise anyone if Fetters turned down major opportunities from several of those media giants you mentioned? Looking from the outside, it's mind-blowing how one Dawgman competitor after another has fallen by the wayside when trying to match wits with Chris Fetters."

"I agree!! He’s gotten a lot of reps being on radio and he’s great every time I hear him!!"

"Well, Yeah !! He's a Whitty, after all."

"Fetters is to Dawgman what Lake is to the Huskies."

"Chris is the coach Pete of the Dawgman crew and the Dawgman crew are great assistant coaches."

"Kim is the AD, Chris is the head coach."

"Fetters is a sharp cookie. I always look at his dawgman staff prediction first!"

By my count that is 13 Fatters alts over on Doogman. That or 13 people that didn't listen to him ramble on end for minutes at a time, give a complete bullshit description of OKG, misunderstand what intangibles are, or dodge a question on why UW can't recruit an elite tight end by explaining for 5 minutes how the TE position has morphed into one that is focused on physical specimens who can catch and UW wants to find guys that can play either defensive end (not a position in Lake/Kwat defense) or tight end so they can move them around and be flexible if needed, ala Will Dissly and likely Draco Bynum here shortly.

PM to Doogman board members (I know you read this site):

Honest to God thought this was a joke.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

"I’ve listened to all the Podcast of Champions interviews of the 247 reps for each Pac-12 team. Fetters is by far the best. It’s not even close. We are lucky to have such a dedicated team at DM. Thanks Chris."

"I agree. I can’t think of a time that I have heard Fetters fall on his face during an interview. He does a tremendous job with his questions and answers and doesn’t seem to get rattled when challenged."

"Fetters has a very high IQ and good communication skills, doesn't say "uhhh", "umm" or "like" much either - which is a breath of fresh air."

"Fetters has single-handedly kept this site afloat for years. I hope they are paying him accordingly. In my opinion, he needs to be paid as much or more than everyone else combined. I am surprised he is still here and not working for Sports Illustrated, the Boston Globe, ESPN or CBS Sports. He, along with Bob Condotta, have been bright stars among a remarkably poor Seattle sports media. (Most of them are just not very smart.)"

"Fetters is the best! Probably doesn’t want my endorsement but that makes it even better ;)"

"Would it surprise anyone if Fetters turned down major opportunities from several of those media giants you mentioned? Looking from the outside, it's mind-blowing how one Dawgman competitor after another has fallen by the wayside when trying to match wits with Chris Fetters."

"I agree!! He’s gotten a lot of reps being on radio and he’s great every time I hear him!!"

"Chris is the coach Pete of the Dawgman crew and the Dawgman crew are great assistant coaches."

"Fetters is a sharp cookie. I always look at his dawgman staff prediction first!"

By my count that is 13 Fatters alts over on Doogman. That or 13 people that didn't listen to him ramble on end for minutes at a time, give a complete bullshit description of OKG, misunderstand what intangibles are, or dodge a question on why UW can't recruit an elite tight end by explaining for 5 minutes how the TE position has morphed into one that is focused on physical specimens who can catch and UW wants to find guys that can play either defensive end (not a position in Lake/Kwat defense) or tight end so they can move them around and be flexible if needed, ala Will Dissly and likely Draco Bynum here shortly.

Castration would an appropriate measure to reduce these idiots from multiplying
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

I’d learn more about Husky football listening to a TSIO pod dedicated entirely to taint licking techniques than I would listenening to Fetters

Hey at least your wife be happy that you toss her salad
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Honest to God thought this was a joke.
    It wasn’t? Wow. Just wow.