Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Introduction to CERN: Opening the Portal to Other Dimensions

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
For those who don't know,

CERN, located in Switzerland and France, operates a particle collider. "The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator. It first started up on 10 September 2008, and remains the latest addition to CERN’s accelerator complex. The LHC consists of a 27-kilometre ring of superconducting magnets with a number of accelerating structures to boost the energy of the particles along the way."

It has been billed as a scientific operation whose purpose was to study the birth of the Universe and the collisions that take place within the collider to allow a glimpse of certain phenomena that can only be witnessed when particles hit one another at incredibly high rates. This is a lie, as explained briefly by a CERN physicist in the video below. CERN's true intention was to open portals to other dimensions and make contact with other dimensional entities. They were successful. Before proceeding, take note of CERN's official logo. 666.

CERN Physicist: "We've Done Something at CERN we Shouldn't have Done"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckvs5HHUl4k

Shiva is one of the most important gods in the Hindu pantheon. Along with Brahma and Vishnu, he is considered as a member of the holy trinity of Hinduism.

According to Hindus, Brahma is the creator, Vishnu is the preserver, and Shiva is the destroyer. But are the beings in the Hindu pantheon real? Do they actually exist? In my opinion they do. Are they demons, the fallen angels of the Bible? Are they angels who have helped people in the past and continue to help them, but were turned into idols by followers of the Hindu religion? Are they wrongly regarded as demons by other religions? Are they ancient aliens that brought advanced technology to past civilizations? I don't know, but I do know this. Whatever they are, they can't bring salvation. Salvation only comes through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23: 4-6

To begin to understand what is happening at CERN, you have take a leap of faith and start believing in the spiritual realm, in a reality that transcends your physical body. Angels and demons do exist. You might not believe in them, but I can assure you, they do believe in you.

"What you need to know about CERN: Shiva and the Dance of Destruction":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6ssxPI5to

More to come.

Comments