Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ethan Garbers, 2020 4* QB, Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,062
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Completely depth. I think Petersen learned his lesson post Moore at Boise State, where he struggled with limited QB depth / options. Still can't believe, well I guess I can, that Sark lost to that QB in the Vegas bowl. Gotta have options in the QB room, and you never know if your 5 star is Max Browne, or your 3 star is Dak Prescott. What I'm saying is it's good to have options at one of the two positions that touches the ball on virtually every offensive play. Also, probably helps a little with Redman. #whiteguymovement #okgmovement
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Completely depth. I think Petersen learned his lesson post Moore at Boise State, where he struggled with limited QB depth / options. Still can't believe, well I guess I can, that Sark lost to that QB in the Vegas bowl. Gotta have options in the QB room, and you never know if your 5 star is Max Browne, or your 3 star is Dak Prescott. What I'm saying is it's good to have options at one of the two positions that touches the ball on virtually every offensive play. Also, probably helps a little with Redman. #whiteguymovement #okgmovement

Why are our fucking fans so dumb?

He sucks. The end.

We are kicking off our class with a shitty white kid from Cali as the guy who is going to lead us to Smalls, Ringo, Johnny Wilson etc...

lol

Better idea would’ve been to pass this year. Or better yet - Get Bryce Young like we should have.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Also, Hobert's twatter says he's a father of 5. Anyone know a/s/l on the others?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Also, Hobert's twatter says he's a father of 5. Anyone know a/s/l on the others?

All F, all WOOD.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

All F, all WOOD.

Well that sucks
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why are our fucking fans so dumb?

He sucks. The end.

We are kicking off our class with a shitty white kid from Cali as the guy who is going to lead us to Smalls, Ringo, Johnny Wilson etc...

lol

Better idea would’ve been to pass this year. Or better yet - Get Bryce Young like we should have.
    Something tells me she might be biased. And at this point in time we should be hoping for more than "solid". Nothing against Jordan.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2019

A real lunch pail kid that Hobes hopes one of his daughters will marry.