Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Ethan Garbers, 2020 3* QB, Newport Beach (Corona Del Mar), CA (Committed)

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Posts: 7,582
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Another episode in PGOS adventures on the recruiting bored. The script is always the same:

-Provide an opinion with no evidence or say someone else's opinion is invalid because the future is unknown, bro!
    -Get called out.
    -Respond with oh you mean, just like how the whole bored thought Malloe sucked!
    -Leave.
    -Lather, rinse, repeat.

Pretty accurate
    Self awareness chin
    PostGameOrangeSlicesKevininTacomaDennis_DeYoung
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Posts: 1,769
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Never had a shot with Humphreys, and even Garners admitted awhile back he was pretty much a Stanford lock.

It’s always been about Redman.

I'm Ride or Die with Redman
    If redman doesn’t commit, can we pull his offer?
    Swayehuskyhooligan
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 9,341
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Never had a shot with Humphreys, and even Garners admitted awhile back he was pretty much a Stanford lock.

Will Dissly without wasting two years playing DL. Redman will be a beast at UW.
    His ceiling is much higher than that.

In our sexts @LaMichael_Corleone and I think he has a Gronk type ceiling. So big, smooth, strong, and fast. He does it all.
    SwayeRoadDawg55theknowledge
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 10,657
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Swaye said:

His ceiling is much higher than that.

In our sexts @LaMichael_Corleone and I think he has a Gronk type ceiling. So big, smooth, strong, and fast. He does it all.
    pics?
    backthepack
  • StrongArmCobraStrongArmCobra Posts: 2,586
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Except he's going to USC.
    NEsnake12backthepackDoogCouricsFremontTrollEsophagealFeces
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 2,180
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Where in the fuck are you getting that from?

His twatter is all UW. USC is switching to an air raid and just took 2 TE's last cycle.
    backthepackguntlove
    edited March 18
    NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

His twatter is all UW. USC is switching to an air raid and just took 2 TE's last cycle.
    He just got offered by SC a couple days ago. His Twitter love for UW will fade. Jude Wolfe all over again. USC is literally recruiting him just so we don't get him. They won't use him or develop him but he'll still go there. 4-star white TE's from SoCal go to SC or Stanford every time.
    dirtysouwfdawgHillsboroDuckbackthepackNEsnake12KrunkJuiceDoogCouricsFremontTroll
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Posts: 7,582
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

He just got offered by SC a couple days ago. His Twitter love for UW will fade. Jude Wolfe all over again. USC is literally recruiting him just so we don't get him. They won't use him or develop him but he'll still go there. 4-star white TE's from SoCal go to SC or Stanford every time.
    Hi Gavin!
    backthepackRDRIce_Holmvik

NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

Hi Gavin!
    Paopao. Nuff said.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 2,289
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

Swaye said:

Lol at thinking a school is recruiting a kid just so another school can’t have him. Christ.