Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    Perfect timing. Thank you Bama, USC, Texas, and OSU for proving my point. Odunze > Wilson. Hope he doesn't have stars in his eyes after those new big brand offers and Junior can lock him up.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Perfect timing. Thank you Bama, USC, Texas, and OSU for proving my point. Odunze > Wilson. Hope he doesn't have stars in his eyes after those new big brand offers and Junior can lock him up.

They respect UW’s evaluations
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Where has Pete's evaluation of WR's been good? Pettis? That's it. Ross was a Sark guy. So out of all of the WR's that UW has recruited, where do you think other programs "RESPECT THEIR EVALUATIONS"?
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    vadawg said:

FirePete said:

Where has Pete's evaluation of WR's been good? Pettis? That's it. Ross was a Sark guy. So out of all of the WR's that UW has recruited, where do you think other programs "RESPECT THEIR EVALUATIONS"?
    I think this is a bit of a whoosh, but you also make a good point.

I'd add that Pete has done a really shitty job hiring WR coaches. Pease and Lubick were both shitty choices.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019

Hmm interesting to see Rome follow me 🧐

Followed @LaMichael_Corleone too
  • Options

I think we have a really good shot with Rome. That said, no drunk tweeting @backthepack, we are entering dangerous territory here

Duh
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Don't fuck this up
  • Options

Don't fuck this up
    Sam follows me too
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,610
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish they'd get 4 receivers. Odunze is not in lieu of Wilson but in addition to. Priorities for me would be:

1. McMillan
    2a. Wilson
    2b. Odunze
    3. A slot guy but I prefer the speedster from Hawaii.

Talent evals at WR have not been poor. In round one they took who they could get. Round two was Spiker and Osborne, who are both great prospects that anyone would have taken. Round three was nearly a strikeout but they were aiming high, and saved it with Nacua who is, again, a stellar prospect.

Stack one more good to great class this year and nobody should be diminishing UW's WR recruiting anymore. If they continue to suck the blame would clearly lie on other factors. Pick from shitty scheme, shitty play calling, shitty coaching, loyalty to try hard midgets, shitty quarterbacking, shitty uniforms.. and so on. Recruiting and evals arent the problem.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

I wish they'd get 4 receivers. Odunze is not in lieu of Wilson but in addition to. Priorities for me would be:

1. McMillan
    2a. Wilson
    2b. Odunze
    3. A slot guy but I prefer the speedster from Hawaii.

Talent evals at WR have not been poor. In round one they took who they could get. Round two was Spiker and Osborne, who are both great prospects that anyone would have taken. Round three was nearly a strikeout but they were aiming high, and saved it with Nacua who is, again, a stellar prospect.

Stack one more good to great class this year and nobody should be diminishing UW's WR recruiting anymore. If they continue to suck the blame would clearly lie on other factors. Pick from shitty scheme, shitty play calling, shitty coaching, loyalty to try hard midgets, shitty quarterbacking, shitty uniforms.. and so on. Recruiting and evals arent the problem.

I'd love all those guys (Hobert is my slot of choice) but I don't know how we? can justify that many spots for receiver. We need to be decreasing the scholarship count at WR, not increasing (or even maintaining) it.
  • Options
    Thank me and LMC for our service 😎
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Thank me and LMC for my service 😎

Change that one little word and it completely changes the sentence