Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Dude it’s third time....allah telling you it ain’t happening
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Man, he's Coop 2.0

Not a dry eye in the house when he steps onto Husky Stadium's turf this fall
    Coop looked fucking amazing before that first tear though
    Yep that's the real difference. He had crazy burst. Too bad.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Man, he's Coop 2.0

They also said Jessie Callier looked amazing and would a star. It was practice for a Sark team. I doubt Coop would have been nearly as good as Kimmy and them thought.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,466 Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

I can relate to what these guys go through.

Back when I was 45 and still played a lot of coed ultimate frisbee with the trustafarians and gender-neutral coeds from Humbolt State at various Seattle parks, I tore my plantar fascia sprinting to catch a disc on a winter hard sand field.

Being an athlete warrior is hard, demanding work.

UW has a top-notch sports medicine clinic though. That's where I went to get advice on my ultimate injury. I had to sit out 2 seasons (ultimate has 4 seasons in a year).

I hope the kid pulls through.

#WarriorsTogether

Helps Trump IMO
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

Man, he's Coop 2.0

They also said Jessie Callier looked amazing and would a star. It was practice for a Sark team. I doubt Coop would have been nearly as good as Kimmy and them thought.
    I used to brb, jo to Cooper and this other RB Brendan Bigelow highlights. And I went to elementary school with a fat kid named Brandon Bigelow.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

Back when I was 45 and still played a lot of coed ultimate frisbee with the trustafarians and gender-neutral coeds from Humbolt State at various Seattle parks, I tore my plantar fascia sprinting to catch a disc on a winter hard sand field.

UW has a top-notch sports medicine clinic though. That's where I went to get advice on my ultimate injury. I had to sit out 2 seasons (ultimate has 4 seasons in a year).

#WarriorsTogether

Criminally underchinned poast.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Man, he's Coop 2.0

This is fair but I was at some of the practices and he genuinely stood out.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Man, he's Coop 2.0

I used to brb, jo to Cooper and this other RB Brendan Bigelow highlights. And I went to elementary school with a fat kid named Brandon Bigelow.
    BCSBOTD!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Baphomet said:

#WarriorsTogether

flagged for promoting #chinflation
    I raised your concerns a chinflation of your own.

You do bring up an excellent poont though. These newbies getting 20 chins a post anytime they link good news about a recruit from Twatter have no idea what shit was like 5 years ago. You make the funniest fucking post ever and get 4 chins. Now stupid posts net you three just for trying. Yes, this is a get off my lawn post. NOGAF.

edit: This post is stoopid, but true. Let's see if it gets 3 chins.
    I gave you chin #2. Now you may chin yourself for the trifecta.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Baphomet said:

#WarriorsTogether

You do bring up an excellent poont though. These newbies getting 20 chins a post anytime they link good news about a recruit from Twatter have no idea what shit was like 5 years ago. You make the funniest fucking post ever and get 4 chins. Now stupid posts net you three just for trying. Yes, this is a get off my lawn post. NOGAF.

As the highest upvote you can give, a chin needs to be reserved for a top 10% post.

STOP THE #CHINFLATION
    I was going to chin you but yr, yk
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,055 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Baphomet said:

#WarriorsTogether

I gave you chin #2. Now you may chin yourself for the trifecta.
    So we?re counting chins now?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,944 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

#WarriorsTogether

You gave a plantar fascia to thus frisbee program and we won't forget you. Much respect. Nobody will ever question you here again.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,783 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Baphomet said:

#WarriorsTogether

I take this as a personal assault @Swaye
    If it wasn’t for you and @backthepack I would have a 1 avg chin per post.

God bless the two of you.

Would I be considered a W-try hard??