Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2020/2021 Targets - Link Thread

Comments

• Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,284
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
    I would assume its someone who visited today and hasn't tweeted yet, hopefully Rogers or Peter Latu
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I would assume its someone who visited today and hasn't tweeted yet, hopefully Rogers or Peter Latu

Or Simon bitch!!!

(I'd be thrilled for it to be any of the three. Watch it be Racanelli.)
    Oh I forgot Racanelli visited, yeah it's probably him

Or Simon bitch!!!

(I'd be thrilled for it to be any of the three. Watch it be Racanelli.)
    Yep

• DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This point last year, for guys that committed, only Fautanu, Williams, Nacua, Tuputala, and Horn had not yet been offered. 5 the previous year had also not been offered by April. Looking at this class which will likely be about 20 after attrition, we should get approximately 11 more commits from currently offered players once Garbers, Memmelaar, Redman, and Lolohea are considered.

My guess on those 11?

Sam Adams, JayVeon Sunday, Jalen McMillan, Johnny Wilson, Sawyer Racanelli, Geirean Hatchett, Myles Murao, Nick Herbig, Sav'ell Smalls, Ayden Hector, Ben Yurosek
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just tortured myself and listened to a 18 min recruiting podcast by Fatters and Eckturd. He says there will be 30 or so recruits here for the Spring Preview and wouldn't be surprised if the DAWGS receive 2-3 commits. But he says "don't hold him to it" lol. The list will be up by Friday. He also says the staff has positioned themselves to receive a total of 7-10 commits by the end of June with the Dirt Dawgs Camp and other events. Potentially 10 by the end of June seems high for me. I think Adams, Hatchett, Racanelli, Yurosek and Sunday are highly likely but can't think of anybody else. Might be to early for Persi.

Just tortured myself and listened to a 18 min recruiting podcast by Fatters and Eckturd. He says there will be 30 or so recruits here for the Spring Preview and wouldn't be surprised if the DAWGS receive 2-3 commits. But he says "don't hold him to it" lol. The list will be up by Friday. He also says the staff has positioned themselves to receive a total of 7-10 commits by the end of June with the Dirt Dawgs Camp and other events. Potentially 10 by the end of June seems high for me. I think Adams, Hatchett, Racanelli, Yurosek and Sunday are highly likely but can't think of anybody else. Might be to early for Persi.

Hector

A few “if we offer guys” like Bruener, maybe Levi Rogers (I think thats his last name, the Woodinville kid), Gee Scott, etc.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,275
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hector

A few “if we offer guys” like Bruener, maybe Levi Rogers (I think thats his last name, the Woodinville kid), Gee Scott, etc.
    Gee Scott? Are you high?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,664
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

Hector

Gee Scott? Are you high?
    Maybe I am. I assumed the sarcasm was obvious.
    It wasn’t... you included Bruener and Rogers who look like offers are more than a 60% chance IMO. At least bruener if dipshit continues to wiff on LB’s.

Gee gets offered when my wife gets back to her pre baby size and my dick grows two inches.

(spoiler) not going to happen.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,275
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hector

Gee Scott? Are you high?
    It wasn’t... you included Bruener and Rogers who look like offers are more than a 60% chance IMO. At least bruener if dipshit continues to wiff on LB’s.

Gee gets offered when my wife gets back to her pre baby size and my dick grows two inches.

This. A couple of legit possibilities threw me off. I assumed that you were implying that Gee Jr. would auto-commit if offered, which is so absurd that I guess I was basically calling you a retard with that assumption. My bad.
    (Jack) Yary said his next visit will be to Washington.

“I don’t have a date set yet but I think it will be sometime in June. I like Washington and feel I fit in really well with their offense as well. I think UCLA, USC and Washington are all good fits from a scheme standpoint. They each use the tight ends in different ways and there’s a lot of opportunity to catch a bunch of footballs.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hector

Gee Scott? Are you high?

The only chance Rogers has at an offer is if Yurosek goes elsewhere. Even then, I doubt he does.