Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You are such a fag.

Yeah that's what I thought, bitch.
    Thought what TUFF guy?!?1!?!
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You are such a fag.

You a bitch.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

You are such a fag.

You a bitch.
    Ok!

7-11 aurora I’m waiting.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You are such a fag.

You a bitch.
    Ok!

7-11 aurora I’m waiting.
    See you soon.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You are definitely white. Very very white.

I'm not. Black dad. White mom. Are you saying I don't "sound black enough"? Hmmmm?
    But the dad that raised you was white
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Domicillo said:

I'm hoping the realistic plan here is two running backs in this class:

A speed back: Bijan Robinson
    And a power back: Jay'Veon Sunday

A little thunder and lightening if you will. Who says Petersen doesn't recruit black kids? Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion.

Sam Adams has a long and lanky body and more narrow shoulders. For durability sake, I think his highest NFL upside is at corner. We'll see how it plays out. He's also a Texas A&M legacy so he might not be a slam dunk to UW anyways so expanding the RB offer list makes sense.

Boston lager is coming here. Sr gets it... cool it.
    Never said he wasn't but Huffman already has him crystal balled to A&M. He must know something to make that prediction so early especially with UW's recent resurgence and Adams growing up in Washington. If Adams does pick UW, great, but like I said even if he does he might end up playing CB. I consider him an athlete and I think that's what UW is recruiting him as.
    Adams is being recruited by UW as a RB. He’s got his two CBs to A&M before he got his UW offer. UW is taking two RBs next year. None of this is hard.
    No he's not. UW told him when they offered that they're recruiting him as an athlete for either side of the ball and it depends on how his body develops and what position he prefers.
    Yeah and they told Egbuka they're recruiting him for both sides because Lake fucks, and Lubick was on his way out, but he's still gonna play WR. Just like they told Sama and Taki that they could play on either side, but they were always going to be on the DL. Adams is an RB. It's really not that hard.
    He's tall and skinny. Built like a WR. Already wears a shoulder brace in high school, likely from a torn labrum. Physically he's not a clear cut RB in college and durability would be a concern if he does play RB in college.

It's stupid to equate the recruitment of other recruits to Adams. They're all different. Adams is likely a WR or CB in college.

So you’re telling me UDUB told Tre’shaun that he couldn’t play WR but we’re gonna tell Sam to play WR when he wants to play RB?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Domicillo said:

A little thunder and lightening if you will. Who says Petersen doesn't recruit black kids? Those are some good black names too. Would be fun to hear those names announced as UW players. Would add more swag to the offense in my opinion.

Sam Adams has a long and lanky body and more narrow shoulders. For durability sake, I think his highest NFL upside is at corner. We'll see how it plays out. He's also a Texas A&M legacy so he might not be a slam dunk to UW anyways so expanding the RB offer list makes sense.

Never said he wasn't but Huffman already has him crystal balled to A&M. He must know something to make that prediction so early especially with UW's recent resurgence and Adams growing up in Washington. If Adams does pick UW, great, but like I said even if he does he might end up playing CB. I consider him an athlete and I think that's what UW is recruiting him as.
    Adams is being recruited by UW as a RB. He’s got his two CBs to A&M before he got his UW offer. UW is taking two RBs next year. None of this is hard.
    No he's not. UW told him when they offered that they're recruiting him as an athlete for either side of the ball and it depends on how his body develops and what position he prefers.
    Yeah and they told Egbuka they're recruiting him for both sides because Lake fucks, and Lubick was on his way out, but he's still gonna play WR. Just like they told Sama and Taki that they could play on either side, but they were always going to be on the DL. Adams is an RB. It's really not that hard.
    He's tall and skinny. Built like a WR. Already wears a shoulder brace in high school, likely from a torn labrum. Physically he's not a clear cut RB in college and durability would be a concern if he does play RB in college.

It's stupid to equate the recruitment of other recruits to Adams. They're all different. Adams is likely a WR or CB in college.

So you’re telling me UDUB told Tre’shaun that he couldn’t play WR but we’re gonna tell Sam to play WR when he wants to play RB?
    our coaches are dumb
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Domicillo said:

Strongarmcobra is dumb* (the coaches are too but they aren’t that dumb)
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    According to his Twitter profile, this "kid" is 33 years old
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

According to his Twitter profile, this "kid" is 33 years old

A real Tripper Johnson clone
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched his Hudl. I'm still not sure what to think. He looks easily bigger than advertised. I'd guess 5'10" and comfortably over 200lbs. That's good. He's way too slow to ever be useful as anything but a bruiser IMO.

It looked to me like most defenders were afraid of him. He did get caught, or at least should have, on a number of the long runs. The guys that caught him just didn't want to tackle him. Many others passed up square, form tackle opportunities closer to the line in favor of leaving their feet to grab at his pads or throw themselves at his feet. When guys did hit him above the knees they just bounced off. He's definitely a force at that level.

I still don't know. Odd prospect and odd offer.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The AIDS came quick on this thread
  • ccharanzaccharanza Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Bread said:

247 lists him at 5'10 190. Huddle made me doubt that. Visit pictures confirm he is atleast 6'0. Time for the B words?

I'm 5'11" and I can tell you with certainty that he is taller than I am. I'd say he's at least 6' tall.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Cardboard Pete is around 5-11.5 to 6'.

So jay'veon is around 6 - 6.05 or 6'1.

Love this kids name and his game is alright too.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

We sure Pete's really this tall? I always thought he was more like 5' 10".
  • honeybadger40honeybadger40 Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

animate said:

We sure Pete's really this tall? I always thought he was more like 5' 10".
    Stood next to him. He's definitely 5'10" at the most.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    K. After much further empirical evidence... Jay'veon is around 5'11"-5'11 5/8 tall.

Give or take a few feet.